Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

F'n emotionally tired.

New post, nyo. And still with 30% condensed emofagness.

Wanted to release some tension now. I played Advance Wars 2 and somehow the level was fucking hard. Once should be enough to stop, but I tried it twice, thus twice the emo-ness. Bleh. :p

Somehow, I felt that it ruined a perfect day that I spent with someone. (And don't you go barfing on me!). It's a perfect day, and don't laugh, okay!

Oh well, now the angst is all gone (thanks to Gamefaqs.com, bwahaha). Back to teh blog at hand.

Lase said that I'm gonna love her update on her blog. To surmise, she said that she's just an actress and that she's just left the stage for two days. She feels that it's a pain and that she is not totally herself.

So, basically she says that she's off-stage all this time? So, what does this mean to me? Should I, like, go 'yay' at her post? Should I throw my hands in the air and dance in the streets? Or should I go and brood in the corner going masam all of a sudden?

I don't know what I'm gonna do. But what I know is that my previous post ain't a fallacy. I'm not implying that Lase's previous post is a fallacy. My previous post ain't "
does not hold as much meaning as it did when I typed it anymore". (sorry Lase, for quoting your blog straight.) In fact, my previous post means a lot to me, and Lase's pervious post means a lot to me too.

I don't imply that Lase did a cop-out job. I'm saying that I'm not copping out from my post. All I typed was for real, straight from the heart. 100%.

maybe at the time of the previous post, Lase had something in mind. Maybe there's an idea running around. Or maybe her own Emo Kid got loose and wreaked havoc. I don't fucking know. (or worse, full moon rising. I'm always afraid of that weird concept. Brr.)

But, in her recent post, she says that she's back on stage, and that it (the prev post) don't hold much meaning anymore. Maybe she wrangled her idea back on. Maybe she managed to catch her Emo Kid and spanked her good (mmm...spanking...). Again, I DON'T FUCKING KNOW. I'm not her master at life. Let her live, let her decide on her own. Timshel, baby. Timshel.

Do I love her newest post? I couldn't say. Do I hate it? I most certainly not. It certainly doesn't elicit any deep emotions or feelings. I don't want to say it, but it's more of indifference I'm feeling right now. It ain't like it should warrant another emotion-heavy post. Do you consider this post emotion-heavy? I considered my previous post as emotion-heavy. Because I poured out the stuff inside.

I'm too emotionally empty to make an apathetic post. Physically and emotionally tired. Maybe later I'll get something moving.

Apologies to Lase for quasi-dissing her post. Warnings to Pablo not to barf. Ibanez, you are teh lose.

21 Comments:

  At Sun Mar 06, 11:02:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

DIE DIE DIE~!!!!!

First post. Reading the blog post now. LOL

  At Sun Mar 06, 11:10:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

I'm more blur about this post rather than having any other perception on it. >_<

  At Mon Mar 07, 10:43:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Imurann said...

Wahh.. so fast one lego sama..

>.<" miao.. miao..

'Neko chan walks away quietly..'

  At Mon Mar 07, 01:18:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Woof woof.

Chases after imurann X.

  At Mon Mar 07, 05:41:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

ImurannX, I could only conclude that, through some wild guess and unsubstantial research methodologies....

That whenever you post a comment of a blog entry of mine, that blog entry is most likely be one hell of a boring and nonsense craptalk, and that the blog entry is of no mental value whatsover to the blogger himself or his readers.

Thus, I conclude that:
Crappy post = ImurannX posts a comment.

Or you could inverse it to:
ImurannX posts = it's a crappy blog.

hahah...just making a lame joke, dude. Frankly, this blog entry is teh shit in every ways possible. And that you come to post a comment... I just had to find a punchline.

Sorry if you're offended. Just like Nigel Powers said, "if you have an issue, here's a tissue."

  At Mon Mar 07, 06:45:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

Link dump.
http://junkerhq.net/

  At Mon Mar 07, 06:53:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

More link dump!
http://www.deadcellhq.tk/
http://shadowmoses.net/home.html

  At Mon Mar 07, 07:04:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

>_< Very lame joke. +_+

And why is the comments filled with links instead? O.o +_+

  At Mon Mar 07, 07:04:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

>_< Very lame joke. +_+

And why is the comments filled with links instead? O.o +_+

  At Mon Mar 07, 07:04:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

>_< Very lame joke. +_+

And why is the comments filled with links instead? O.o +_+

  At Mon Mar 07, 07:04:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

>_< Very lame joke. +_+

And why is the comments filled with links instead? O.o +_+

  At Mon Mar 07, 07:05:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

>_< Very lame joke. +_+

And why is the comments filled with links instead? O.o +_+

  At Mon Mar 07, 07:05:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

>_< Very lame joke. +_+

And why is the comments filled with links instead? O.o +_+

  At Mon Mar 07, 08:49:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

Timshel?

What are you, an english major?

  At Mon Mar 07, 09:13:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

zomg, sextuple post by lase!

  At Tue Mar 08, 02:02:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Imurann said...

lol, you dont me to get started.. ibanez knows what happened if I start to talk /explain too much..

he likes me this way.. "silent"

owh well, didnt get the first post. . how sad :)

*actually didnt got the mood to read anything yet, just to keep this place accompanied. well I'll write something if there's a need to.

  At Tue Mar 08, 01:35:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

First off...zOMG! Sextuple-post! Lase, lase, have you gone off the deep end? Somebody conduct rescue team, stat!

And the link dumps are for me. I need a place to dump links that I found, don't I? Thus, "Link" and "dump". You don't need to click on the link dumps. Hell, I could be posting NSFW links for all you know, and you accidentally clicked it? Hilarity ensues.

Err..ibanez. We're not english majors, per se. But we do take this course called...what's it called, eh? Oh yeah, TESL. as in Teaching English as Second Language.

Plus, you do know about timshel, eh?

  At Tue Mar 08, 08:12:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

>_< Page cannot be displayed error.... since no one will notice here I shall post it again in the top post.

  At Wed Nov 15, 06:03:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://oexizudk.com/sbmz/nukf.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://botecuju.com/gbcx/bdik.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Wed Nov 15, 06:03:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

  At Wed Nov 15, 06:03:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://oexizudk.com/sbmz/nukf.html | http://dodxndck.com/erhl/iimj.html