Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

Merajuk?

Today I did something stupid. Apparently, thinking back to the event, this shows that I still couldn't shake things off. It also shows that I am still a child, and act childishly. Nevertheless, I'm going to defend this action for today only, For I felt that was the right thing to do at the moment. The defense will quit by tomorrow.

Well, what did I do?
Well, I wanted to have lunch at the cafeteria that was a hunderd meters away from the main building (but still inside the faculty). The cafeteria was air-conditioned, plus the food was really cheap. I arrived in front of the cafeteria and was proceding to open the door, when I heard someone shouted "[bleep]" (you know who).

Of course, this was just someone having a very loud conversation in the cafeteria, and I should pay no attention to it. Instead, I just stood in front of the door, having a sense of dread. I knew that someting's gonna happen following that feeling. I hated it. Following standard ops procedure, I started sending out some sort of psychic sonar, trying to find out who's who in there.

[The psychic sonar thing? Oh, it's just a fancy name for this thing I do to get intel around the environment. Basically just straining the senses and catching faint sounds or images. Years at Langley well spent :P ]

So I found out that there's two tables occupied. The closest one are full of girls. The next table was a blur. I made an executive decision: just go in there and ignore them; get the food and just go. i went in. I make a beeline to the table far away from the occupied tables.

That was supposed to be my standard operational procedure. Scan the surroundings, make decision, get in, do operation, get out. Simple. Not this time.

I made another scan of the second table. Turns out that the Penthouse Boys are there. Phew. But wait, there's somebody else. Aw shit. A lady. And one particular lady likes to hang out with them, "[bleep]". And me in my childish mind, don't want to go to their table, basically feeling segan at the prospect of being at one table as her.

Mind you, I still haven't reached my table yet, let alone set down my bag and go take a look at the food. I'm still half-a-step away from my target table. All this happened in a split-second. Including what happened next.

Then one of the Penthouse Boys, Lampi (not his real name. Although it implies his operational status: Lambat Pickup. And no, I'm not ashamed of putting his nick in here. The reason to follow very soon.), he just waved his hand indicating that they're there (I just make an ignorant face as I walked in the cafe), plus he shouted my name in a sing-song way, trying to invite me to join them.

[This was my mindset at the moment.]
Like hell I would! She's there with them. I'm not just gonna waltz there and set my bag. I'm too segan at that. Plus, what's this asshole thinking? Then the rest of the boys look at me. She looked at me, and looked somewhere else. Fuck Lampi!

I just lift my hand saying hi, and then pointed to the food rack. I mouthed tapau, and just walked to the food rack, the bag still on my shoulders. I just looked at the food nonchalantly, but secretly looking at their table with anger. The food didn't look tasty anymore after that. I just walked out of the cafe, not even signalling anything to them. I had a final peek at them, and none of them paid any attention to me anymore. Fucking good. That's what I really wanted. I just walked out of the cafe, swearing and cursing.

Fuck Lampi! Why the hell did he do that? I was totally ashamed at that event. I'm too segan to even go near her, let alone look at her face anymore. It's not because of hatred. I'm really really segan of her. I don't hate her anymore. I just don't want to be associated with her anymore. I'm afraid she might lose face just by sharing the same table with me. I'm afraid I might lose face just by sharing the same table with her.

I walked out of the cafe, aimless. All I could do in that damaged moment was to swear my head off. I don't care if I disturb the nearby classes. I need to let go. And lose the anger. I really couldn't believe that really happened.

It was something truly unexpected. I really couldn't believe a thing like this could happen to me. All my CIA training didn't prepare me for the emotional stress. Dammit.

To put things short, I basically merajuk at Lampi, and by proxy, I'm merajuk at the Penthouse Boys. I didn't go up to the penthouse today, and I don't think I won't be going up there tonight. Come to think of it, they might not even feel a thing or notice that I'm not there. Fuck them.

Another thing that made me mad: the intonation of Lampi calling me, in the sing-song kinda way. What was he implying? Is he playing a game with me? Does he think I'm some sort of a joke? Does he think I'm amused at the intonation? Does he think I'm gonna accept the invitation like an obedient dog?

I went back home and tried to cool down. Thankfully I found a good book and that was a great distraction for me. Incidentally, I fell asleep reading the book, which is a good way to cool down my head.

And now, thinking back at the event, I'm ashamed of myself acting like a child. It does not really reflect the image of someone turning 23 years old in a few days. It feels like I'm five all over again. Stupidity rules.

Even though this is something that I should laugh it off, I still couldn't find the forgiveness in me. I could, could, forgive Lampi for his oh-so-chirpy invitation. He was surrounded by friends, so I guess he should act cheerful. Plus, he is Lambat Pickup, which could explain everything past present and future. Or I could forgive the rest of the Penthouse Boys. They didn't have anything to do with it. In fact, I thought I saw Také had an apologetic face when he looked at me, so that could mean something. Heck, I could forgive everyone and just let this silly thing slide away, like always.

But, until this day is over, I'm not gonna forgive anyone just yet. I'm still merajuk, and that's it. I'm not gonna go up the penthouse just yet. I'll let the things in my head cool down a bit. I'll forgive them tomorrow. But only tomorrow. For now just let me wallow in this new thing called merajuk.

Oh yeah, it's actually new to me. I've never merajuk (goddamn I don't know the english word for it. Must my my feeble mind.) ever in my life. Although my dad begs to differ. Pfft. I don't think I've never merajuk to the boys before. Well, they never do anything bad to me, that's a given. And frankly, I hate this emotion. Hating someone over some petty incident. Thankfully I've got lots of forgiveness ready to be dished out at a moment's notice.

And somehow, I'm guessing that's my weakness. Oh, yadda yadda yadda. Case closed.

Link dump! Lovin' this fanart page. :D

Damn, not another long post! Are you guys really reading these stuff or are you just in it for the First Post game??

[EDITUS REX:
More link dumps for me!
http://artbyfeng.com/
http://ningen.nattoli.net/
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/bleach/
http://www.j-bleach.com/

Oh..Forgot to tell you guys, I'm into vector-tracing right now. Granted, my first vector trace was a disaster, but I learned a lot.

And also, I'm into Bleach! now. God Damn I love Kuchiki Rukia. The anime rocks, btw. Fresh.

Oh, also: Naruto licensed in US. That means no more torrents from Animesuki. Didn't both of us saw this coming, Ibanez? To think we debated about this just recently...

END EDITUS REX.]

23 Comments:

  At Wed Feb 16, 09:14:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

Primo alberino!

Muahaha, Ima the king of First Post!

Bow and kneel before your king all you first-poster-wannabe!

  At Thu Feb 17, 11:33:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

*mutters some gibberish and mumbling*

Grrrr......

  At Thu Feb 17, 11:41:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

>_> How could you think we don't read. Well, I'm not sure bout ibanez but I think he reads, and I do too. Sheesh man first post is just... something fun to do here. :p

Merajuk...I also dunno the english word but when I merajuk, I'll write there *pouts* =D You kena a few times so should know dee. Hehehe... =P

And I think you were over-reacting to the situation. Give Lampi the benefit of the doubt. It might be cos he's happy to see you so he called you in a sing-song way. And maybe you perasan too much kot... Dunno lah... just let it go. :)

  At Thu Feb 17, 02:32:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

Yes! Yes! I get 2 b Fourth!
merajuk is 'to sulk'. boss its making u crazy! ur showing paranoia tendency. Should i run 4 my life? remind me not 2 sit beside u anymo.blajar blajar d finals r comin up! Ai yoh gotta go, shaver face. stop toro excretio-ing and do sumthin about it. babai,boss. thnx 4 d welcome.

  At Thu Feb 17, 06:41:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Ooohh.... yes yes. Sulk. Hahaha... dman my English has gone from bad to worse thanks to Japanese. LOL.

First time seeing someone so happy being the 4th poster. :p

  At Thu Feb 17, 07:49:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

Sulk eh... Not shan enough lor. The oomph is not there. Of course the word is correct, but given the impact in my blog, naah.

Alah Lase, let her celebrate being fourth post. *pats pablo on the head* :D

Oh, and pablo, you misspelled "syaoran" on the bookmark. No candy for you.

  At Thu Feb 17, 11:32:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

yeah, erm, was supposed to post after the first one but I got distracted and fell asleep. o_0

Well, what can I say? Did gave my feedback after you tipped me off with Yahoo's(woops! :P)

and I think the welcome greet is long due so uh, welcome aboard pabs, don't mind if I call you that, aye?

  At Thu Feb 17, 11:47:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

Long live emofag! XD

http://img192.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img192&image=asuki8xk.swf

  At Fri Feb 18, 12:37:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Ibanez main tipu. =P

Eek... Pablo is a...girl? >_<

  At Fri Feb 18, 11:33:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Imurann said...

xD

getting into situation like that is a rarity, but the experience gain from it is priceless..

lol, I'm talking glibrish again xD

Just cant help it, this place have some 'hiburan' to my reading eyes *giggles*

ibane and lase duo xD (can I join in the fun?)

  At Fri Feb 18, 11:36:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

Ibanez: link suXorz. Apasal? Went to imageshack even. And what's this mysterious symbol "img192ℑ"? Reminds me of the 'Ouroboros', and the 'Millenium Corporation', a corp I used to be with, until I discovered a big secret and I had to, like, run away.

Lase: yes, pablo's a girl. As I recall, you are too. :D

  At Fri Feb 18, 11:41:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

Uiks...Imurann pun ada? I guess the Promo did get out of hand :D How'd you come in here, dude? I put a 5-point defensive parameter complete with orbital laser cannon, so how'd you manage to sneak past in? XD

And whaddaya mean "hiburan"? X-(

  At Fri Feb 18, 06:59:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

imurann x~!!!! Nyao~! You're here also. XD Sure you can join in the fun... as long as you leave the first posts to me. Nyehahaa....

Syaoran: Demo... Lase sounds girlish, no?

PS: Hey, I saw the licensing of Naruto would happen also. XD

  At Sat Feb 19, 01:17:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

Holy *beep*, batman!

She's a dame?!

I was half-joking when I said Pabs(Kinda get too attached with the romance between Barbara and the former boy wonder).

==========

@syaoran: Meh, you musta been using the evil fox's browser! Here's the fix to overcome the aura released by the fox: http://tinyurl.com/68f8u

else use IE;

IE - Making your life easier. >:D

==========

Bleach, fresh? You must have forgotten the old Akira Toriyama series where a bunch of strangers beat the sense out of each other.

Still, I flip it once in a while. Why? Can't really say it here, there are girls around. *cough* ;)

==========

@Lase: Lase, girlish? Sound scientific to me. :P

According to dictionary:

Lase: To function as a laser; emit coherent radiation by the action of a laser.

According to Neurosurgery Medical Group:

a procedure where laser light is used to correct problems with discs in the spine.

NASA also have this experiment called Lidar Atmospheric Sensing Experiment a.k.a. LASE

Go figure.

  At Sat Feb 19, 07:15:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  At Sat Feb 19, 07:44:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

Comedy Gold on the GSeed flash. Should've known the easy solution was to paste it in IE..

Heh, so what, kalau I use teh foxxxy pun? Timshel, baby. Timshel.(that's a literature in-joke. I'll talk about it later.)

Of course saying Bleach is fresh is like, redundantly redundant. I'll never forget that atrocity that is DBN. Yup, all four of them. :D

Ooh, Lase is a technical term rupanya! Now I know the reason behind the laserbeam eyes...

  At Sat Feb 19, 07:45:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

Oh, dude... Can you get me the "Happy birthday to Kimurin" pic? Muchos gracias.

  At Sun Feb 20, 04:09:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

"Happy Birthday to Kimurin!!"

Thank you for all those birthday wishes coming from all the homies (Lase, et al.)

Oh, I'd like to welcome a new reader, who's also one of my best homies, The Secretary General. Alas, the Sec.Gen is a bit overenthusiastic about his debut in here, he even posted in the wrong comment box.

Y'see, Mr Sec.Gen (that's your new nick), I'd like my blogsite visitors to adhere to some simple rules. Well, It's more like a guideline, a bit relaxed. I hope you stick to these "guidelines" and make your reading here a pleasant one, for you and for everyone else in syaoranblues.blogspot.com

1. Always post on the latest comment box, even if you want to comment something old. The latest comment box is always found at the topmost (recent) blogs. Click there, and comment away. (yesh, no tagboard yet! Wort, wort, wort!)

2. Try not to post your real name. TRY. as a winning rule of thumb, always post your nick. (so now you're The Secretary General). And try not to put your friend's name in here too. ^_^

3. Lighten up, willya? Even in real life, you turn into this stiff prick when you're lost in your thoughts. This here community is a free-wheelin', free-druggin', free-boozin' community with a bunch of lame hippies. Try to blend in. :D Relax.

I hope this guideline of mine didn't put you off from reading the blogs. It's just, you're too stuck-up. Loosen up.

Don't forget to read the rest of the blogs dating back to September 2004.

(this is a long comment. sorry.)

  At Sun Feb 20, 05:53:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Man the comment can be a blog post. Btw, comments should be at the top most post??? O.o Sejak bila? Cacat lah if I wanna comment on post before the top post and then comment on the top post... macam... out of place je.

ibanezmf: Nyao~! Me ish scientific. :p Any Scientific characters I can cosplay? LOL do not mention Gundam.

  At Mon Feb 21, 12:32:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

Am I 20th? Am i? Am I? Yeahuu! Gasp!*choke*choke* You mean your're all *gasp* guys?! Is this 'men's only' page? Do i have to go? Wait....hurmmm..nah i don't think so! 'Pabs' o.k, i've been called worst before (kettle, dunlop, cat, buaya(crocodile) u name it. It could have been worst. Anyway,thanks for the pat *woof*
==============================
alternative words for sulk:
brood,look sullen,and pout
or sulky:- churlish, cross, huffy,ill-humoured, moody,, petulant, resentful, sulle
==============================
I can't believe nightwing called barbara 'babs'. did he really called her that?
okay boss, i'll be nice here. and i did give you the correct one the first time. Timshel, shaver face, i choose to 'misspell' your blog add.
oh, Ibanezmf,I hereby give you leave to speak whatever that comes forth to your mind. (come on the secrecy is killing me!)Or i could edit my thoughts to protect your sensibility.
Sorry to jump in and out of a conversation like this but i gotta (sorry boss) i have to go. my housemate is giving me the evil eye.(this is a veey long comment, isn't it?*sigh*)

  At Mon Feb 21, 04:23:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Check my new CNY CG Syaoran. :p

  At Fri Sep 22, 08:44:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://nmumhtjs.com/hstk/yxer.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://wlllbceo.com/ndfz/pytx.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Fri Sep 22, 08:45:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://nmumhtjs.com/hstk/yxer.html | http://vucwknfz.com/qsel/pgyl.html