Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

Apologies to the two favorite dames in my life

Lionel Ritchie. Mmm..
[somehow, Syaoran today is a bit on a mindtrip, so he'll be typing this blog in a third-person view.]

Oh yeah, new post.

Somehow, I forgot that people have emotions too. It's not just about you, Emo Kid. Even though she's been giving you support, you should remember that she needs the emotional support too.

So, I guess all this while, you're a selfish bastard. It's all about you, you, you. You forgot there's other people in the world. you're just misguiding yourself by saying that "I'm lonely in the city weh weh weh" and shit. In fact, you forgot about those poeple who supported you. They need your support too. They just don't shout out loud asking for it, unlike you. They unselfishly give you advice and provide with all the shit, just because you can't.

All I could say is that, I would like to apologize to them for ignoring them for so long. It took me to visit someone else's blog to realize that she uses her soapbox for her to express her emotions too. 'N' was right, everybody's a good actor. You don't have to say you're a good actor to become one. People around me are also good actors. They hide their true emotions, just so that they could help me overcome mine. I'm sorry for ignoring you people.

Two precious people in my life, and I forgot all about them. Both of them should know who they are. They have their soapboxes, and they expressed themselves there. And all I've done to them is ignore them.

They have their worries. They have their feelings. They have their questions. They have their loves. They have their hurts.

Hontou ni gomen nasai, my two favorite dames in my life.

Wanted to write some more, but writer's bloc came. Damn. Oh, This might be the last of the constant blogs I'm gonna write, and the first where the updates are gonna be long in between. It's finals week, maa. I'm not gonna waste my time up here. Just hope that....erm. I forgot what to type already.

Oh well.

Oh yeah, closing copy-paste. I got this from one of the aforementioned blog. The owner don't need to speak up, if he or she realized that I've been to the site. Just...relax about it.

They say if you love someone it hurts.
Well, i'm hurting. Is this love?
When you show that you care, are you suffocating them?
When you wait for them to call and they don't, do you have a right to get angry?
When you remember them and think if they remember you, do you get nervous?
Do you question them?
If they are hurt and they don't tell you, what should you do?
If you trust them enough, that they will wait for you, are you secure?
Are you supposed to be sad when they are sad?
Can you call them just to say hi?
Eventhough they're busy?

I wish I know what love is and the answer to these questions.
Is this real?
One thing I know, if we never had the chance to meet..life would be unthinkable.
I can't imagine..

16 Comments:

  At Tue Mar 08, 05:41:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

ibanezmf was here >:D

------------------------------------
cont. from prev. comment:

Timshel? I believe it's some kind of hebrew word. Supposedly pronounced as timshol tho.

It's to illustrate human's will to decide/choose?

  At Tue Mar 08, 08:07:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

*Kills ibanezmf*

Hence I'm officially the first poster. :p

Yeah right... >_>

  At Tue Mar 08, 08:14:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Refering to the previous post.... Nyao~! I did not post 6 times on purpose. I had a page error and thought it was not sent. Gomen nasaiiii....

  At Thu Mar 10, 01:36:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

o_O meep :p

  At Thu Mar 10, 02:52:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

Yes, timshel is a hebrew word. Yes, it's supposed to be timshol.

Yes, it's about the ability to choose good or evil. "thou mayest". It's in the original hebrew Bible.

We read it in East of Eden. It's in our curriculum. i'm lovin' the book.

Ross?! Eep. Mampus aku.

  At Fri Mar 11, 01:22:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Syaoran, asal mampus?

  At Fri Mar 11, 05:21:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

o_O now what did I do o.o

  At Fri Mar 11, 07:01:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

Ahahaha...Irrashai, Ross!

Well, didn't expect you to come to this seedy corner or the intarweb...How'd you get in here, anyway?

didn't expect any of the old boys to be here. But then again, Ibanez is one of the old boys, so takpa la.

Come on and spam the hell off my blog. I welcome it. Or if you really want a "trip", just read the blogs.

I see you guys are still awake at ungodly hours....

  At Sat Mar 12, 04:43:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

8 COMMENTS?! Let us see if we can do better here.

  At Sat Mar 12, 04:44:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

Halloooooo... diiidd yooouuuu meissss meeee?

  At Sat Mar 12, 04:44:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

Oh yeah! Multiple post! I'm 9th, 10th and 11th! Cool!

  At Sat Mar 12, 04:46:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

Thak you have a nice day! Hi Ibanez,lase and Ross! Babai, because i have to go!

  At Mon Mar 14, 11:17:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Finally this stupid comment box is working. Sheesh. Been trying to post last week and I gave up.

Forgot what I was supposed to post already....something about Ross... when he just got here. Forgot already. See lah.

Syaoran, you better compensate my loss of that post by adding a taggie. I think Ross can help you with that since you're so damn malas.

  At Wed Mar 16, 05:38:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:P. otter invades this part of the yntarweb. so how are you doing in shah alam? eventho its like..so near from me.....

  At Wed Mar 16, 08:44:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

That soo sounds like you're hinting me to go to your event...

Sorry buddy. Want to, really. But I'll be like, oh, you know, 300++ kilometers far up north. :p

Heck, even Lase's event I didn't go, apatah lagi your event... Like I said: I really want to go, but I'm just not here.

Everybody sihat kaa?

  At Wed Mar 16, 08:49:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

Eh..waiit...24th? 26th? That's even worse. It's right smack in the middle of my finals!!

Oh well.