Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

Stolen

It was supposed to be a normal evening. I woke up from an afternoon nap after falling asleep while reading "The Da Vinci Code" (I gotta talk about the books I'm reading sooner or later). Looked at the time on the cellphone, it was almost 6pm. I got up and went to the showers. Somehow, I got a weird feeling in the shower...(not that kind of weird feeling, a-hole.)

I should've trusted that gut feeling. Went in my room, and realized something missing... My phone.

Yup people, I've lost my phone. Somebody went in the house and stole my phone. Well, after the usual frantic curse-look-curse-look mode, I decided to go up to the penthouse and tell the boys. So I grabbed my keychain/pendrive. Hmm? Feels lighter. But of course. The fucking thief stole the goddamn pendrive too!

After the usual "wailing to my friends" mode, I went to report to the RS, which is a cool guy himself. After that, it's off to the local pak guard. Meh, it's almost like a non-event.

I realized from the keychain, the fucking thief burned the string of the pendrive and took it. I thought he'd yanked it off hard. Looking at the string, I saw the burned end of the strings. Damn smokers.

Yes, I was partially to be blamed too. I didn't lock the door when I went into the loo. The fucking house door was kinda ajar. Plus the fact that my fucking housemates are pure grade-A a-holes. I silently wished that the fucking thief stole that sleeping fucker's phone right under his fucking nose.

Am I angry? Kinda. But not firey angry. I'm just angry that my safety is comprimised and angry I didn't take precautions. But I'm actually calm about it. Probably the fact that I'm going back home on friday night.

Of course, tonight was my first night without the phone, so I'm having some serious-a$$ cellphone deficiency symptoms. My hand instinctively reached for the now-empty belt pouch. My fingers are getting itchy not being able to type on the keypad. Worse, I just realized that I've lost my one and only alarm clock. Now I gotta bunk at the penthouse so that the boys can wake me up.

Meh, I'm gonna post my thoughts about this later.

11 Comments:

  At Tue Jan 11, 11:37:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Boo. Ibanez: bluek :P

  At Tue Jan 11, 11:39:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

You said you're not angry but you so sound angry. :p

Pity you lost your stuffs but it was partly your fault lah. Why the heck never lock the damn door? >_< Sigh... let this be a lesson well learnt.

  At Tue Jan 11, 11:41:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  At Tue Jan 11, 11:42:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

Iye lah. Lesson learned.

I sound mad. Doesn't mean I feel mad.

  At Wed Jan 12, 03:47:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

A friend of a friend lose his cell countless times during his stay at UiTM. Lesson to learn: keep your valuables intact; think of it as a part of you - you don't want to leave your [choose-a-body-part] on your bed while you [insert-any-activity], wouldn't you?. That or lock it somewhere in a 100 tonne safe - ACME style.

Since you won't be sms-ing me for quite some time; why don't you make your site RSS compliant. I can set my RSS reader to check up on you every 30mins(or less if I have to). ;)

bee-tee-double-yuu, who's the anonymous?

  At Wed Jan 12, 08:40:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well... ur weird feeling kinda payed off anyway. it sound like the cursed aura has infected you that recently had affected this so-called 'happy' class of mine. its like it spread to u from me somehow but meh... maybe coincidence but ur incident include ur pendrive. anyway last word i gotta quote from faisal... u said ur are not firey (sakura magical card) angry but u did sound kinda that card's rage... (healme)

  At Wed Jan 12, 09:47:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

Ibanez: the above anon was me, accidentally posted anon. I just delete it. Plus, how to set RSS feed in blogger? Of course there's a way.

Mie: Suwey from hanging out with you, kot. :P

  At Thu Jan 13, 12:09:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Who is the next Anonymous? +_+ I'm totally blur here.

Check out my blog for my very first cacated CG. ^_^

Comments to the tag board please. :p

Cheap promo here. Hahahha...

  At Thu Jan 13, 10:52:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

Cheapo plug indeed...

The second Anon is my best buddy in Oronic River la, Lase.

Hehe..Oronic river. Supposed to be Ironic River.

Oh, I'll be back home in the good 'ol US of Perlis. Bus on friday night. Find me online on saturday morning.

  At Wed Aug 30, 09:41:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://ckoecbwj.com/rysv/pxwl.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://zhtrvwmx.com/lyyg/uwnq.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Wed Aug 30, 09:41:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://ckoecbwj.com/rysv/pxwl.html | http://cykozgcf.com/zuxt/izyn.html