Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

Field of Dreams and general dreaming

"Blue blue glass moon, under the crimson sky." Hey, it's a full moon out tonight.

Well, maybe that's the reaso-- naah. Not tonight.

First off I'd like to wish Merry Christmas to my friends-- wait..lemme count... I'd like to wish Merry Christmas to my friend out there who might be having a Christmas dinner with her family. Or not.

Well, What a dismal night tonight. But what a stellar day today was. Basically my parents came down to Rawang last night. By train even XD. My mum had this regional meeting in the city and what a good way to travel to the city if not by train? My dad was bored anyways with driving down, and he even got senior citizen's tickets and a privildged person's ticket for my bro too.

But the fun thing was today: We (my dad and my bros. Not mum. Meeting maa) went to KL tower for the first time. Went to the field of dreams: The National Stadium in Bukit Jalil. We even stepped on the field that my homestate won the prestigious cup. Fun fun fun.

Then I had to come back here to this crummy place. Damn what a bored dusk I had. Sitting around at the Penthouse, with nothing to do is harmful for the soul. It was like a mini-depression was setting in. It was...seething. And it's even Christmas eve. Damn depresssing.

Or not. Here's the Reader's Digest version: Went out, depressed. Came in into a CC. One Friend popped up online and chatted with me. Another one came on and chatted with me. Then one called me on the phone saying he wants to lepak with me. Now whaddaya call this miracle?

Quote my friend, "that's instant celebrex (one of the drugs banned due to heart risk)." Oh yeah.

Meh, I wanted to type longer and stay online longer. Maybe I couldn't type any longer, but I can surf as long as my body permits.

And something in my noggin named PerNaNoWriMo January 2005. Will elaborate later.

7 Comments:

  At Fri Dec 24, 10:54:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

First comment. *bluek*

  At Fri Dec 24, 10:56:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Merry Christmas to everybody. (^.^)/~~

  At Fri Dec 24, 11:01:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

Double post! *laser eyes*

Merii~ Kerismass~~ tuu~~ yuu~~ tuu~~

  At Sun Dec 26, 01:08:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

Fourth post! =D

/start excuse/

Meh, didn't expect you to blog anytime soon. I was too busy exploring Rubi-Ka to notice it. XD

/end excuse/

Happy Holidays!

Here's my wish list:

http://tinyurl.com/3s9dc

p.s.: google can do you wonders.

  At Sun Dec 26, 01:41:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

Melampau wish list, l33t wish list.

  At Sun Dec 26, 02:02:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

ibanezmf: Your wish list, even if there is a Santa he won't give. LOL.

I got many puresento this year. Ureshii~! Nyao~! XD