Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

Of SMSes and sick bodies

Damn...I have a runny nose right now and my body's not 100%. Waa... I don't wanna demam now... I've got so much to do...

I've been thinking to send an SMS to [BLEEP](yeah yeah I know I should've forgotten her already. But this one story has a direction to go to, so just read on), wanting to at least mend the broken ties. I'm not gonna reconcile, just want to at least be more than faces in the office. Yes, the relationship has degraded that low. I mean c'mon, we're both
[BLEEP], there's a likeliness we're gonna [BLEEP], so I guess it's a good time to mend the fence.

It happened that the day I skipped class, there's a
[BLEEP] in the campus. Something about [BLEEP] and some other shit. So basically there's gonna be a [BLEEP] and that means, I'm gonna see [BLEEP].

Oy vey, I'm not whining ya bitches, if that's what you're thinking about. What I want is (geez I have a hobby of repreating myself, previous errors included) that I want to mend the odd fences. It gets akward of meeting someone you love/you hate in the same room, and have to communicate even. Yeah, let bygones be bygones. I want to start fresh. NOT as a couple or anything, but professional peers in a local faculty. You know my tenacious stand on professionalism (I take professionalism highly).

Erm... I wanted to type some quasi-SMS in here, just to show you what I wanted to talk about her. But alas, my precious mind is up to its tricks again, and I'm hungry. So there.

7 Comments:

  At Thu Dec 30, 11:52:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Bing Bong first post. =P

  At Thu Dec 30, 11:54:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Why is it that suddenly everyone wanna start afresh come 2005?

Not that I'm saying what you're doing is wrong, Syaoran. :) I was just rambling about a case in my life up there. ^_^

Ganbatte Syaoran-kun.

  At Fri Dec 31, 12:05:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

Just recovered from power failure. >.<

I should sue TNB for causing me my first post!

Appreciate the SMS tho. ;)

  At Fri Dec 31, 04:35:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Muahahaa.... even an sms won't stop me. XD

ibanezmf: Great time for power failure. LOL

  At Fri Sep 29, 10:52:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://nqgejzfx.com/jvtf/snrw.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://hhpmbrjp.com/kvgf/kdye.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Fri Sep 29, 10:55:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

  At Fri Sep 29, 10:55:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://nqgejzfx.com/jvtf/snrw.html | http://pemtufxo.com/whyw/kdeb.html