Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

Distractions?! zomgwtfbbqlololo!!11oneelevenone!1

Man...reading somone's very long blog gets ya thinking, innit? How long have I no blogged. And it's been a while since I've blogged big-time. Oh well, as people say, "distractions everywhere."

I won't list out my distractions here. Suffice to say that one of the biggest distractions that has plagued me, are only known to a select few ;). And it's better to stay that way. This distraction has taken me away from the usual "mope-and-brood" mode. I haven't got a chance to hit the neighborhood CCs. Heck, it even eats into my cellphone credit. But I'm not bitter, I'm happy. Trust me boys, [censored] is that good.

Now that the Orientation week has finished (it's called "Study Skills week"), tomorrow supposedly start the classes. Supposedly. The classes haven't been divided yet, and there's only the class schedule that's out. No more. Probably gonna see the coordinator tomorrow for the real thing.

Come to think of it, I'm getting doubts on myself. I doubt that I could carry the degree programme well. I doubt that might not make it to the finish line. But, go to hell with all these doubts. I will make it this time. I will make it happen. I can do it. And with the help from the distraction, I can.

What the hell...most of the posts are just few lines of text. Hell, that's what you get for thinking too much of the mucho distraction.

.........Er, yeah. Whatever.

And yeah, lame blog title. I'm a little loopy, yo.

4 Comments:

  At Sun Dec 05, 09:25:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

1st POST! WooHoo! Me got me MOJO back!

As for your so-called distraction - muahhaha, I know what you did last week.

No need to keep it as a secret, just blurt it out. Make it as detailed as possible. ;)

Oh, Congrats to your home team for winning the Piala Malaysia '04.

  At Mon Dec 06, 11:55:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

T_T

>_>

*wails*

  At Sun Aug 06, 06:55:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://ulkdrgdz.com/sihx/gqxf.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://psbcrugs.com/gerl/sdup.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Sun Aug 06, 06:57:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://ulkdrgdz.com/sihx/gqxf.html | http://pwqmtblb.com/rvsa/nafk.html