Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

Final report of the year

Well hello, ladies, to the end of the year. This is the time where we reflect our achievements in the year that is 2004.

In yesterday's blog I mentioned about sending her an SMS (yes, I really need to forget about her!). Well, I've wrote up the SMS. It's just me wanting to write my head off, just letting off some of the luggage that was stuck there.

Without further ado, here's the SMS:
[BLEEP! Lame (and very long) quasi-SMS was here! Dee-Leeted!]

"Whatever it is, I wish you a good year in 2005, may your life be blessed with goodness all around. "

Well, of course it's too long to be a real SMS. Like I said, just letting the steam off.

As for the final report of the year, there's nothing much to say about. The year is all about ups and downs. Lots of down. Twice especially in the heart department. Yep. But of course there's lots more ups. I'm not gonna list down any of them here, for I am malas of typing anything up now.

All I'd like to wish for is that my readers (Lase, Ibanez, Kero-chan, G-man. Short list, ne?) a happy new year, and hope that the new year brings in new happiness to all of us, no matter where and no matter when. It probably matter a bit for the who :D.

Ibanez, it's sad about that blackout. Heh, not your luck, I guess.

Sore ja. See you in 2005.

7 Comments:

  At Fri Dec 31, 08:34:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

Firssttttttt posssssttttttt! =D

Comment will follow after this. =P

  At Sat Jan 01, 12:46:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

Right, sorry for the delay - I got distracted. heh. :P

Good SMS(uh.right)content. Glad you get over it.

Oh, and Happy New Year 2k5 to you too.

  At Sat Jan 01, 02:05:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

ARGH~!!!!! Dis is unfair~! I was out! Out celebrating my friend's birthday. GaRGHEYAH~!!!!! *continues rambling and whining*

Syaoran: LOL your sms won't fit. It's too..... lengthy in my opinion as well. You should just get straight to the point... I think. Oh, and... really short list of visitors you have. :)

ibanezmf: I'll get you another day. =P

Happy New Year to all~!

  At Tue Jan 04, 01:16:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

Ooh..fergot to tell y'all, I sent that SMS after all. Well, not all of it, just a gist. Which completely wiped out all 300 word limit...3 sends for 1 msg..Terrer tak?

  At Tue Jan 04, 04:04:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Umm....terrer or not... so so lah. =P No offence.

T-A-G-B-O-A-R-D

  At Wed Nov 15, 08:45:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://nuionksa.com/yxzl/jvjm.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://pdgkhrll.com/uwiq/dtvv.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Wed Nov 15, 08:45:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://nuionksa.com/yxzl/jvjm.html | http://kcueeozd.com/mlti/fkgp.html