Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

Revival?

A short one for now...I'm in the freakin' class fer cryin' out loud...

I think I'm gonna revive my journal lah. Lots of tension in the noggin for some unknown reason...

(Actually, I do know the reason... But for reasons of national security, I won't.)

To put it in a coarse language... Aku kantoi la. Bodohnyer. I cursed all morning today. Basically it's this: People told me to slow down; I didn't. Stupid, ne?

Yes, people, I welcome the seething/encouraging words. Bodohnyer.

So right now I'm at a junction. But one thing's for sure, I won't let her go. I want to pursue this one for real. This is just a minor setback. I have YEARS ahead of me.

Tengok la.

7 Comments:

  At Thu Dec 09, 11:54:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Me first. Nyahahaha....

  At Thu Dec 09, 11:55:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

*cheers for Syaoran*

Ganbatte ne. We shall support you. :)

  At Thu Dec 09, 07:36:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

A bit late..but thanks Ibanez for the congrats. I'm really happy that we won, finally.

Oh Ibanez, Kero-Chan ajak go out to Lowyat, he wants to check out laptops. I'm gonna crash at his place tomorrow (friday night). Hope we could get together.

And Lase...Get ready for a long-a$$ post coming to you right now.

  At Thu Dec 09, 08:01:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

dang, somebody did a double posts... *whistle*

@syaoran: you what? don't tell me you messed "it" for the n-th time?! =.='

all righty then. Gotta go hit the books T.T

I hate accounting. >.<

  At Wed Nov 01, 11:25:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://mfrqhqdi.com/wwxj/knep.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://hwqefclx.com/rdsf/dusb.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Wed Nov 01, 11:25:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

  At Wed Nov 01, 11:26:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://mfrqhqdi.com/wwxj/knep.html | http://vgfxmykb.com/ljtz/xxye.html