Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

I got Langkawi'd

Langkawi.
1. An island off the Coast of Kedah, Malaysia. A picturesque holiday destination.

2. A situation one finds where all his extensive plans and even hopes all go up in smoke in one single moment.

Coined by me after an embarrasing event concerning the said island. People who know me personally will exactly know what the REAL meaning of Langkawi is.

To put it simply, I got Langkawi'd today. By my own friend, no less. Sigh. No, I'm not mad at him. I'm more mad at myself, for letting my guard down. And people say I'm sour-faced all the time...

When you got Langkawi'd, every essesence of you just... stops. The will to live just fades away. The body starts to shrivel up. You can't even walk properly...

An early warning to Pablo, if she reads this blog tonight: Don't be surprised if I show up at school all masam-faced. You have been warned.

I can't put up all the details here. I don't want to embarrass my friend. Even though he's innocent in this, his identity still needs to be protected.

As per the definition goes, I had extensive plans (worse, I even had hopes) about a certain thing he has in his possesion. As per the definition goes, it all goes up in smoke in one single moment. I got Langkawi'd.

There is only one criteria for one to recieve a Langkawi: one has to have plans and hope over a certain thing. Excessive plans and hopes. With that in hand, you don't have to wait long for a Langkawi to come knocking at your door. He's a polite visitor, but his only objective visiting you is only to knock over that display of excessive plans and hopes you put up at your living room. After all that, he'll excuse himself and leaves politely. You can't even blame him or get mad at him; it's his job.

I got langkawi'd. Sigh.

I'll leave you with picture posts down below.

Oh, on a lighter note, I stumbled upon Joe_Hahn's blog, thru his Y!M status. Sorry lama tak contact hang. Been...busy. His adress is at http://amonrei.blogspot.com/. Apasal tak gi Bon Odori, dude? Damn, have to find time to visit you guys...

13 Comments:

  At Tue Jul 26, 11:36:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

I still don't get it.

  At Wed Jul 27, 11:46:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Ore...Sanjou! said...

what does langkawi has to do with this? O.o

  At Wed Jul 27, 10:00:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

I dun get it either...

But...

From reading... and trying to understand...

I get langkawi'd everyday.

I plan and hope and really really hope hope hope that bishies will come out of the anime world and be mah boyfriends (yes, it's plural) and they will be loyal to me and I shall live in bliss.

But noooooo..... everytime, everyday I get knocked back into reality and get langkawi'd.

XD

OK so it's lame and impossible. It's my hopes too ya know? XD

PS: DAMMIT he changed url and never tell me +____+

  At Wed Jul 27, 10:35:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

/Wanders around....

  At Wed Jul 27, 10:39:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

Everyday brings the promise of a good day.

But promises have a tendency to be broken.
Intentionally or Unintentionally.

When that happens, dissapointment feels like hell.

But I really believe that any dissapointment we encounter will have an equal to what we will get, that won't dissapoint us.

It might be not what we hope for but it will be what we need at that time.

Cheer up.

  At Wed Jul 27, 10:41:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

4 lase: if i can make everything i draw into a reality....

"Say hello to Clyde-Kun!"

:P

  At Wed Jul 27, 10:43:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

4 wanderer: I don't get it either.

\laughter

and this coming from a verbose person. he could have picked another word...hehehe

  At Sat Jul 30, 02:48:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

If you guys tak paham, sudah la.

One should never take obstacles as a dead end. An obstacle should mean a challenge to you, and you strive to conquer it.

BTW, you guys are not funny. At all.

  At Sat Jul 30, 09:54:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

^_^;;

oh well. we tried.

  At Mon Aug 01, 10:30:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Sorry for trying to be funny.

*cough* *cough* *wheez*

/dies

  At Thu Aug 31, 02:13:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://yahnrehm.com/oflr/kkcp.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://jfaghyky.com/umxo/wjyc.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Thu Aug 31, 02:13:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

  At Thu Aug 31, 02:14:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://yahnrehm.com/oflr/kkcp.html | http://xcenefgy.com/tgid/uxpq.html