Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

Heaven and/or Hell

That phrase up above sums up my time down here in Sin City. Although this city ain't Basin City, somehow it felt more like "Lubang Jamban City." But enough dissing about this fair city. Let's do some newsbits of what has happened since the last post.

Heaven: the trip by train. As always, I'm nuts for trains and this time is no exception. I could talk for hours about this and y'all will be rolling your eyes outta the socket.

Hell: Fell down like a bag of rotten jackfruit at my Uncle's in Sg.Buloh. As a result, the black knee is still here one week later as a result of not reporting it earlier and not applying the minyak urut.

Heaven: a sudden visit by my parents and aunt results in me transplanted to Rawang, and as a result, faced with lots of food. Nuff said.

Hell: Newbie registration day. Can you say "thousands of people"? And can you say "Biological/Chemical weapon unleashed"? Sheesh.

Hell: Found out that the TESL boys (newbies included) can't stay in sec.18 for the time being, until Cemara has been cleared out from the INTEC rodents. For now, Illegal immigrant at sec.2. Sheesh.

Heaven: Outings with Pablo. And yes, KL does look better painted pink.

Hell: My buddy got infected with Dengue Fever. No shit. Finally got warded. In Klang. No shit.

Hell (or is it heaven?): Found out Bon Odori's on the 16th. Jeez.

Well, that sums up the fucking week i had in this fucking city (you'll excuse the curses.)

In other newsbits: Earlier, I saw a future teacher. She was amazing. I was in awe seeing her in action. It's like, she's a natural at this. I could go on praising her, but I am actually lost for words.

Oh yeah, Bon Odori, Lase, and Times Square! Hmm, how to do ah... Lase said she's going first to BTSq, and later to BO. At my side, I want to bring pablo to BO, but I'm worried about transportation woes. Looking at Giant's outlook, I'd say the percentage of BO is fucking dwindling. Jeez. We could meet up in BTSq, or we could meet up in BO, or we could just meet up in Melaka. Lase & Pablo, what do you feel about it?

10 Comments:

  At Tue Jul 12, 01:10:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

I think there are public transports provided just for Bon Odori. Then again I can be wrong cos that was last year's case.

Err... if cannot make it for Bon Odori then Melaka only loh. Cos I don't think I'm going up to KL very soon (maybe next month earliest).

*wanted to type something which will increase the chances of you guys going to Bon Odori but I shall not cos I don't wanna sway any decisions*

You guys just do what's right. :)

  At Tue Jul 12, 01:11:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Oh, and "jatuh macam nangka busuk" beats the crap out of the english translation. Hands down.

And nope, I won't excuse the curses.

  At Tue Jul 12, 12:36:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Ore...Sanjou! said...

yo man! your mathoert so ...oh wait, wrong channel.

anyhow, hmm, what should i call you now? grasshopper? >.< anyhow, you can always ...eh wait, ur in SHAH ALAM!. just find any bus that passes tru seksyen 17 la. its there what. the venue IS near SMC....get a bus, or a taxi heaven forbid. :P

  At Tue Jul 12, 09:41:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

The next time you and Pablo wanna paint KL pink again, call me and I'll wear my kawaii cow pink t-shirt and join in. XD

Will get over the RM19 down the drain... no worried. ^_^;;

  At Wed Jul 13, 12:09:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

4 syaoran: make up your mind already..

4 lase: i think i have the pink cheongsam top somewhere...:P

19 bucks is still good money...T__T

  At Wed Jul 13, 01:00:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

4 the wanderer: syaoran and taxis don't mix :D

4 syaoran:"Lubang Jamban City"...a disgusting analogy. :) Pun intended.

  At Sun Jul 17, 11:21:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Gah~!!!! Otter jahat!!! *pukul Otter*

Pablo join me nyaaa....

*pukul pukul*

Tak cukup pukul you that day. Will anxiously wait for Anime Week. XD XD

Otter, miss youuuuuuu...

  At Mon Jul 18, 08:47:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

*pukul* pukul*

/looks at lase

*pukul* pukul*

/looks at otter

*pukul* pukul*

i dunno why...i just follow instuctions.

*pukul*pukul*

um...jahat.

:p

  At Wed Jul 19, 06:38:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://cffydxfu.com/orlr/juip.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://jotjwoxj.com/najk/dlvj.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Wed Jul 19, 06:41:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://cffydxfu.com/orlr/juip.html | http://rbzbnboj.com/talh/jjzb.html