Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

The Long Vacation ends here...

I had to summon all my writing abilities to write this final blog from home. And even that ain't enough...

I'm not at all emotional about this. Maybe I can't afford to be, or maybe I just don't have it in me. Well, to me, I still have less than 24 hours, and I'm gonna waste it on my friends.

She won't read it on time, but godspeed to Pablo, who'll be the first to leave. I had hoped she'd be awake now, but she deserved the rest. She'll have a long day tomorrow.

Heh, I guess I'm used to all of this, so I guess this is just normal. I've been doing this since 2000, so you could say I'm a veteran at this, which might explains the lack of emotions, good or otherwise. It'll just be like normal commuting to SA.

I do have high hopes in SA, namely a chance to stretch my mental muscles after a while of rigor mortis. I also hope to paint the town back red again, with pablo, and newcomer Giant, my GREASE buddy.

As always, "we'll cross the bridge when we get there." Words of wisdom, if not a warning.

Short post, y'all. See ya in Shah Alam.

16 Comments:

  At Sat Jul 02, 12:08:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

+__+ cosequently i didn't have enough rest! :) while i'm here i might as well paint it pink ne?

  At Sat Jul 02, 05:17:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Posted this in the previous post but posting here again cos dun wan you guys to miss it.... a reply to what ibanez said about Bukit Jelutong
-----------------------

Bukit Jelutong in Melaka is a cemetary. XD

Definitely on different ends of the string.

---------------

Wakakaka....

  At Sat Jul 02, 05:20:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Happy going back to studying ya'll. Nyufufufu.... Gad I don't wanna stop working. +__+

May visit you guys when I can accept the bus ticket price from Melaka to KL (RM9.50).

Or maybe we can meet up in Bon Odori since it is in Shah Alam. Hmmm....

Anyhows, take care ya'll and dun forget me.


/is still thinking all 4 of us should meet up one fine day

  At Sun Jul 03, 08:02:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

RM9.50 only?

/pablo making calculations

+__+

(headache cause terrible with numbers..)

  At Sun Jul 03, 08:04:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

I thought bon odori has passed already?

/thinking goldfish, fireworks, bon fire and kimono in head

  At Mon Jul 04, 01:15:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Bon Odori is in July. Exact date forgot already.

  At Thu Jul 07, 09:04:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

Yho, just a uno momento in the CC. If Lase didn't saw what pablo posted on her taggie, here it is again. 16th July, we go to melaka.

Goddamn it! I just opened up MBSA's site, and said that bon odori's on 16th! FUCK!

Rotten..

  At Fri Jul 08, 08:54:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

O.o

I'll be in Shah Alam on the 16th and you guys are coming to Melaka? Will you guys be staying till the 17th? I'll be back 16th midnight I think. :(

  At Fri Jul 08, 11:25:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

:D I think he means that we go Bon Odori
*boom*cha*cha*

  At Sun Jul 10, 01:54:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Melaka or Bon Odori? I'm confused but if it's Bon Odori... then YAY!!

I gotta meet a lot of people there but I'll surely spend time with you guys also. XD

Oh, and ibanez can make it too? Ibanez??? Please reply.

  At Sun Jul 10, 08:45:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

we're going to bon odori. transport permits. everybody cross their fingers.

  At Mon Jul 11, 12:05:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

*crosses fingers and toes*

...

if it were possible

XD

  At Mon Jul 11, 12:05:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  At Mon Jul 11, 12:48:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

it is possible!!

ouch..well, you have to get to it first la. :P

(fingers and toes crossed)

  At Thu Jul 20, 02:18:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://dcfjhczq.com/aaky/etas.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://sdzsrqji.com/uxfh/pdvt.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Thu Jul 20, 02:19:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://dcfjhczq.com/aaky/etas.html | http://xfllmshi.com/yszp/gkes.html