Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

The End is nigh

Damn, it's almost the end of Long Vacation. I'm scheduled to go back to Sin City (Shah Alam by any other name) on the 1st of July, 6.13pm. By train :p, my favorite mode of transportation. I could've gone much later, but the family also have plans concerning my brother enroling into a University College way over in Pahang, around the same time. So, yeah.

The once-lamented goddamn-why-is-the-cuti-so-long has now become damn-i-don't-have-much-time thing. The desktop is still a mess (no change there), I still haven't reformat this PC yet, need to keep this PC as healthy as possible in my abscence.

One good thing coming from the of the cuti is, the opportunity to update my couture collection. Oh yeah. Off to the mall we go. When it comes to couture, I consult the deity named Carson Kressley, of the Fab Five. He guided our hands for great shirts. Wished I could get a Batik shirt, but I felt that's not in the cards. Oh well.

So we shopped and shopped. When it comes to paying, our eyes were bulging. The couture from my brother and I totaled close to RM940. Almost a goddamn thousand. Pergh. But hey, I guess we made Carson proud today. :p

Well, I don't have anything interesting for the rest of the day.

Wanna lament on the cuti?

No.

At least I'm looking forward for to a rust-free brain.

12 Comments:

  At Mon Jun 27, 09:08:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

HAH???!!!! Cuti habis already?!

Oh no!

*rustle rustle*
(Sound of packing in a hurry)

  At Wed Jun 29, 12:50:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Cuti come cuti go. Tagboard never see. Not that I really want to see it. But you did mention that you were not free to put one before. So during cuti also everyday not free? Wonder how you find time to chat then.

*rolls eyes*

  At Wed Jun 29, 12:51:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Anyways, happy going back to studying.

Just ignore the wierd me up there. Must have been a passing bug.

  At Wed Jun 29, 12:52:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Pablo: In answer to the previous post comments... yeah look like Marshmallow man though I think Mr Marshmallow looks a lot nicer. Michelin's mascot is just full of fat and spare tyres. XD XD

/looks at own tummy

....

T_T

  At Wed Jun 29, 09:34:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

cuti-cuti malaysia!

  At Wed Jun 29, 10:39:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

/looks at own tummy

....

/do a little jig

....

ROFL!! :D Suddenly 'spare tyres' are fun...

  At Wed Jun 29, 10:40:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

*still ROFL*

Oh God, I need to finish packing...

*chuckles*

/go back home

  At Thu Jun 30, 02:51:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

skip~

skip~

skip~

skip~

Spam.

/still playing

  At Fri Jul 01, 12:24:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

Hey, Shah Alam is not a bad place.

I went to Bukit Jelutong last week and wow, the place there's very nice.

I'm loving it. :)

  At Sat Jul 02, 05:16:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Bukit Jelutong in Melaka is a cemetary. XD

Definitely on different ends of the string.

ps: Posting this in the top post just in case

  At Fri Sep 22, 06:08:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://sgsqpsrq.com/uvkd/ubgv.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://bqvivich.com/kpmx/wmao.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Fri Sep 22, 06:09:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://sgsqpsrq.com/uvkd/ubgv.html | http://hrmtvoef.com/gahs/opbq.html