Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

BO2k5

Yes, yes, another Bon Odori blog. I'll try to make this short and snappy, as I'm on borrowed time here.

The whole event was fun. Short and snappy, ne? I won't talk about the whole day, as there is not much to talk to about. Suffice to say, I just kept watch at the sky and silently praying that it wouldn't rain. It didn't. Phew.

As this was my second outing to Bon Odori, I kinda know the twists and turns. But it would be unfair if I didn't mention the part where the tyre of the motorbike just pancit. Imagine my worries: on a busy street, in the middle of the night, and with someone's daughter in tow. Thankfully, all turned out well, as a savvy businessman on wheels came to our aid.

The one thing that I looked forward to is the meeting of two sisters. As the picture above shows, the meeting went well. I'm glad Lase looked healthy, although I was a bit shocked that she looked...um, (don't kill me) old, but I figured that I haven't seen her in a looong time, and maybe she's tired from the trip. Or maybe it's the job description. Aih. Anyways, don't kill me, Lase. You looked beautiful in your kimono. Really.

16 Comments:

  At Mon Jul 18, 09:33:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Dang I missed 1st post...

  At Mon Jul 18, 09:39:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

And.... watashi... obaasan... T____T

  At Mon Jul 18, 09:40:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Oh god I can't look at that picture. I AM DA UGLY~!!!!

*blueak*

  At Mon Jul 18, 10:01:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

lase?
*point to the left of the picture*
big...

*laughter*
you look cute, betul. I'm not just saying it...betul ni. betul.
Kimono also look nice, what?

  At Mon Jul 18, 10:03:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

betul ni..betul.

i'm not lying.

betul. true.

:P

  At Tue Jul 19, 12:31:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Ore...Sanjou! said...

heh. lego: ur still the same, dont worry. pablo: nice to meet you finally eh?

  At Tue Jul 19, 12:55:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

Nice to meet you too
*blush*
:P

  At Sat Jul 23, 02:04:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Gah... this picture does not do me justice. I developed mine and... a sigh of relieve cos I don't look as fat in those. Maybe it was the way I was standing. Damn fatman this picture. T___T

Otter-kun: Nyaaaa.... me ish fat fat fat... the same since god knows when. T_T

  At Sat Jul 23, 08:36:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

Yeouch. Seems I'm the only that have yet to meet Pabs in person, eh? >.<

Sorry guys, I'd love to come but time was not on my side. Maybe next time same place or next time other place?

@Lase: is it me or the yukata makes you look fat? Man, you look soo different without the glasses. :P

Musta been optical illusion then.

  At Sun Jul 24, 12:19:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

ibanez: I know.... that pic made me look so god damn fat ARGHH!!!!!! T_____T I so hate that picture. +___+

  At Sun Jul 24, 08:35:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

Nya nya nya!

Forever la you never see me this!!!

xp

Nola..what do you guys say here ah? If ada jodoh? Hehehe Will meet la that some day. Kekeke That is God willing la.

It would be fun-er to gang up on Syaoran with you around.

  At Thu Sep 21, 12:44:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://cnmpyugs.com/iysk/gder.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://pdwzqoar.com/noap/abhi.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Thu Sep 21, 12:44:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

  At Thu Sep 21, 12:44:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://cnmpyugs.com/iysk/gder.html | http://wfzdlrxv.com/luah/lyer.html