Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

Quality vs Quantity

Ibanez: All those 7 pics are when I was in this "camera-whore" mode. I admit, I was in a trance pimping the camera and not putting in a good blog. And the 8th pic was an old picture of me when I was two years old so don't diss me on that!

But I do agree on the fact that all 8 posts have zero quality blog entry, in terms of writing. Pfft, that's what you get for having a "camera-whore" phase.

Fuck "a picture tells a thousand words," if the pictures stink. I'm no TV Smith, but I strive to be like him. I've been whining about not having a good subject or stinky weather. What I should do is to practice more, and study more. Learn to compose, learn to look, and not whine. I can't blame the camera for taking sucky pictures. I'm the one who snapped the shot. :p

I agree on the quality vs quantity, in terms of blogging. Early in the blogging scene, I used to write anything that happens to cross my mind. All those was deemed "bloggable" without actually noticing the quality of a blog. Ahh, those old times when I was still a virgin and stupid...

Later, I started to mature in my blogging. I (maybe) wrote some good stuff along the way, but in a time lapse, instead of constantly finding a keyboard every time I had a blog idea. (Well, maybe you think my writing still sucks. Fine by me. If you don't like it, tell me about it.) I had a good timeframe, maybe once a week-or-so. But I knew that what I wrote was of quality, as I let it percolate in my mind. (If you still think my writing sucks donkey balls, you can tell me.)

And then comes the cuti lethargy, and the camera-whore phase. Ouch. No excuses there. I kinda hate holidays cos my mind ain't that sharp. No constant usage of bombastic words, hell, no usage of any above-average words. You could say I'm a regular neanderthal-language user at home. Food, tummy, pc, sleep, pr0-uh, no, internet. Me want that. Me don't get, me whine.

So, instead of putting up quality crap, I put up a lot of crap. Mm-hm.

And I just re-read some of the old posts. Goddamn they're angsty! *cover muka*

Uh, dude, solution? Or at least conclusion?

Conclusion is, I need to improve my writing. Find out what's my niche, and what's my motivation. Where it went wrong, and how to make it right again.

And as always, no tagboard. XP

8 Comments:

  At Tue Jun 14, 10:22:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

Hm...
So you mean i've been reading crap all this time?
Hm....

  At Wed Jun 15, 12:17:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Blogging an answer to people is.... not really blogging. +_+

  At Wed Jun 15, 12:17:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Somehow Lase is not in a very plesant mood today I wonder why. :-/

  At Sun Jun 19, 01:20:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Nah, the mood came from the previous post comments... I think. *sweatdrop*

Sorry if it sounds hurtful +_+

  At Tue Aug 29, 11:36:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://anavmnrh.com/xqdg/ypes.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ogxzwppk.com/krjp/gtwa.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Tue Aug 29, 11:36:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

  At Tue Aug 29, 11:39:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://anavmnrh.com/xqdg/ypes.html | http://jooahzpn.com/ufvt/ceyn.html