Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

Ghostly apparition



Well, there's no angker mode goin' on over here. Just another (basi) picture from the ixus. I was moving the red 'hog further inside the porch. I guess this is in a low ISO setting, or maybe the hand was shaking. Oh, my bro took the pic.


The actual reason I posted: I'm so totally bored. Looking at the state of the internet landscape; with Pablo's absence, and Lase's coming-soon post (yeah yeah, by tomorrow, she's already posted one), the landscape looks kinda bleak. Urgh, even Ibanez dropped outta sight. *groan*

Thankfully I got a bit of brain cells left, so what better way to waste it by musing loudly over here.

I was poking around Pablo's now-hibernating blog, and noticed that her circle of friends called her Cher in the blog. That got me thinking, why didn't her friends use Pablo as her moniker?

The answer: they could damn well use whatever name the want to call her. In our circle (Pabs, me, Lase, ibanez et al.), we know her as Pablo. In her circle, her friends call her Cher, because that's the shortform of her name. Hell, offline, I call her Cher too.

It just goes to proof, that privacy is a lost concept. (I'm going nowhere with this, aren't I?)

Five hundred thousand down. Two billion, seven hundred million, forty-eight thousand, three hundred and twleve brain cells left to fry.

15 Comments:

  At Wed Jun 01, 07:27:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

Achooo~!

I-chi-ban!

  At Wed Jun 01, 07:28:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

Shh...my bro doesn't know i'm here.

  At Wed Jun 01, 07:29:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

I was sneezing just now and said "who said my name?".

It was you!

  At Wed Jun 01, 07:30:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

Hm...i think i posted the "privacy theory" last month.

Wait i check.

  At Wed Jun 01, 07:31:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

Yep i did.

  At Wed Jun 01, 07:33:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

If you look at it this way, there's no privacy la. But, i like to think that we are a secret society here, heh, more mysterious don't you think?

  At Wed Jun 01, 07:35:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

With me having a double code-name.

(Make sounds like Jessy and James of Team Rockets in Pokemon)

Pablo...Cher...


(Wahahahahaahaha)

  At Wed Jun 01, 07:37:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

/stops laughing because there's a sound

/looks over the screen

/stay quiet....

sh......

  At Wed Jun 01, 07:38:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

/hear door creaks open...

  At Wed Jun 01, 07:40:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

/....and close.

Phew! That was close. Being a ninja sure could make the heart go doki,doki overtime.

Okay, that's it for now. Don't take my name in vain again ne? Hehe
I could get into trouble if i sneeze.

  At Wed Jun 01, 07:41:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

*goes away happily after spamming the inbox.

Nyuuuu~

  At Wed Jun 01, 08:28:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

Good lord...

  At Sun Sep 17, 06:38:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://nxbbhtlg.com/hftm/bujp.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ytmbuagj.com/jgyw/nadp.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Sun Sep 17, 06:38:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

  At Sun Sep 17, 06:38:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://nxbbhtlg.com/hftm/bujp.html | http://ncjniiqj.com/uhqr/ufhj.html