Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

off-the-keyboard meanderings

I'm feeling a bit tight right now. And it's way late. It feels like... I don't know. The muscles on the chest tighten. The arms are tight and yet getting weak.

I'm just gonna spew off anything that's on my mind right now. Maybe this is psychological. It's all in the mind, they say. I can't sleep. My black hole of a stomach is playing the keroncong. My chest feels tight, blabla. Get on to it.

First off: Lase, did you get the memo saying that you finally can put up my blog in your links? I clearly remember saying "yes, you can link my blog." It's okay if you forgot. So here it is, yes, you can link my blog.

I've been listening to anything piano lately. Or at least orchestral. Yes, that is my taste in music, but recently the playlist has been nothing but those, espcially nights like tonight. What's up with that? Maybe I'm gonna go off sounding angsty, but I stopped myself mid-angst. A waste of time, I said to myself.

Had a slight time-out from the chest-and-muscle tights by having a fun round of golf on the PS2. Maybe it is in my head. Once finished the game and back to the pc, the tights starts back.

Maybe I have to take a time-out from my own pc. Maybe it's enviromental. I haven't given my 'hog some serious lovin' lately. Go out and take is as much fresh air, maybe. But with the rainy outlook these days, my time out in the sun is clouded.

My best friend's back home already and I haven't got a plan to even go and crash at his place. Iusually do that every time he's home, yet I don't feel like it. I even lost my love for travelling. I need to re-kindle those lost loves.

Just had a reality check and realized that the school opens back on early July. only have a month and a half. I was missing a lot. I don't know what to do. Can I have a giant-sized SIGH here?

Dammit, the tightening returns. Better crash for now. Think of anything good the next day.

I'm worrying a lot of people by posting this.

11 Comments:

  At Wed May 18, 11:13:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Ctrl + v

Ichiban

*click*

  At Wed May 18, 11:15:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

ohh.... I can? Okies... Editing template in a sec.

Btw, maybe you're just having those "out of character" moments where you lose all your usual passion and likings. It'll come back. ;)

As for the chest tightening thing... try rest a little? I dunno any cure (though I experience something similar - but that's another story).

  At Wed May 18, 12:14:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

(worry,worry,worry) .w.

maybe you shoud change the tights you're wearing (referring to your comment on you questioning your sexuality)

  At Wed May 18, 12:14:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

(worry,worry,worry) .w.

maybe you shoud change the tights you're wearing (referring to your comment on you questioning your sexuality)

  At Wed May 18, 02:08:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

My sexuality is firmly in my pants, thankyouverymuch. And I'm a boxer shorts guy.

Oh, don't forget kain pelikat too.

  At Wed May 18, 06:44:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

Really?

Well i'm a sarung kinda girl.

Oh,
1)warm bath
2)relax
3)vacation
4)go crazy

some stuff to do to get rid of the tightening feeling.

careful. don't snap.good luck

  At Wed May 18, 08:50:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

Sarong party girl? o_0

  At Wed May 18, 09:19:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

4 ibanez: not even close...ahaha

  At Wed Nov 15, 04:02:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://jupsvsib.com/dwve/bera.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://oqrtycey.com/aacw/mkhr.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Wed Nov 15, 04:03:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

  At Wed Nov 15, 04:03:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://jupsvsib.com/dwve/bera.html | http://hgzrahtj.com/mbnu/xpeu.html