Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

Rojak pack #3

It's been a while since I've blogged. Need to write some stuff that's happened to me since the last blog entry. I'll try to put up every big topic in my head.

The demam's almost gone now. Still have the nasty sore throat and the sniffles. I'm into hot drinks now, coffee mostly. Fuck "Cap Kapal Api", it's all about "Cap Keretapi" in my house. Starbucks, eat your heart out.

I got back my nerves (of steel?) and managed to invest some quality time in Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. I tried to play the game during my demam, and all I got were shaken nerves. You need to have complete control of the game if you expect to get good results in the gameplay. Twitchy fingers need not apply.

'Been pondering about pablo's MUET question. Finally a good challenge for my cranium. I'll be typing out the essay some time soon. It's been a long time since I wrote a challenging essay. Missed my College Writing subject. Big Daddy D, wait for me!

No tagboard yet. pfffbbtt! Also, no bishies from me. I flatly refuse to look for bishies. I had to browse through a lot of non-related bishies "just to get the exact bishies", until it came to a point where I questioned my own sexual prefrerence and my sexuality. I had to stop right there and then. So, no bishies. Here, take back the nets and bags. I quit.

Good god, the throat's acting up. It's always the last to heal. I'm thankful for expectorants. Love the usual warning: "may cause drowsiness. Do not operate heavy machinery."

What else ah...? Oh, there's this revelations, truths, heartaches and scars. The pain will subside, the scar will be the reminder. It looks like I lost a big thing, but in reality, it's not lost. The bond gets stronger. Bonds of friendship.

As always, my theme song:

Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though it’s breaking
When there are clouds in the sky, you’ll get by
If you smile through your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You’ll see the sun come shining through for you

Light up your face with gladness
Hide every trace of sadness
Although a tear may be ever so near
That’s the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what’s the use of crying?
You’ll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile

That’s the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what’s the use of crying?
You’ll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile

Nat King Cole is my personal deity.

10 Comments:

  At Sun May 15, 11:45:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Ichiban

*click*

  At Sun May 15, 11:47:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

OK now for comments...

Kopi cap budak sekolah the best lah. RM1.50 for the small pack. ;)

Syaoran: No need to hunt for bishie. I got lots more stored in my basement draped in chains and bandages and tattered clothes. *drools*

Pablo: Refering to the previous posts' comments, you can do anything with him... and the chains. XD

*wonders if she boycotts the comments system, the tagboard will appear*

/ponders

  At Mon May 16, 12:48:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

Second poster third comment~! Hehe (and right beside Lase too :P)

Not a coffee drinker. But since i'm home been chugging up coffee like there's no tomorrow (nescafe anyone?)
Did you know in africa they use pictures to tell what's inside the merchandise? (because of the illiteracy)So if sardine then picture of fish la.Imagine Gerber introducing baby food (Because Gerber's logo is a baby...)
Anyway, if kopi kapal api....and then kopi budak sekolah...(*Pablo laughing by herself...)

  At Mon May 16, 12:50:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

4 Lase: oh? then i'm sure to take good care of him.
*searching for candles, whip and silk scarf

  At Mon May 16, 12:54:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

4 syaoran: good for you, you're getting better and PFFBBTTT! for lazy cari bishie. the more the merrier i say..eventhough my attic is backing up with them.. kekeke

*wonders what Lase is wondering too*

  At Mon May 16, 12:56:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

4 Lase: Nope, if we boycott the comment, box we'll only get bishies and no taggie...

*eyes light up

Say! That's not too bad!

  At Tue May 17, 12:20:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Pablo: Kekeke.... wanna give it a shot?

  At Tue May 17, 08:51:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

4 lase: hehe..(grins) but i have to say no..:P

  At Fri Sep 29, 04:30:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://elwdilmm.com/tlhn/xuuf.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://olwvaboz.com/chqo/knkt.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Fri Sep 29, 04:30:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://elwdilmm.com/tlhn/xuuf.html | http://sgumgsjh.com/qkcj/jcwt.html