Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

Revenge of the Blith

Had supper with Emec. "Sloppy" burgers. Heh. We talked for a while, until the weather looks bad. Got doused on the way home. The weather sucks lately.

Not much to discuss, except Star Wars, the recent state of gaming, and stuff.

Planning to go watch Star Wars: Revenge of the Blith this weekend. Not putting much hope in anything lately.

Guess it's a downer week for most of the people. I wished C would feel better than me. I wished people around me felling better than me.

And yes, Lase is crazy. Maybe because of the eye. Oh god, no, NOT THE EYE! The eye is watching! No lah. Hope you'll get better soon.

9 Comments:

  At Fri May 20, 09:29:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

Woohooo!!
(dance of the sugarplum fairy)

  At Fri May 20, 09:31:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

What is blith?? Isn't it Revenge og the Sith? (Anyway, watched it already.....T,T Cannot get student price because it was the premier...my nine ringgit terbang...)

  At Fri May 20, 09:32:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

Will watch Eye 10 with my bro...cause he has a big back where i can hide.

  At Fri May 20, 11:18:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

I'm now in , how you say? teruja? Heh.

{==========---}

(Points up) Genki meter. High.

  At Fri May 20, 01:08:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

I thought premier only last for a day?

How come the price is still sky high for this week and the following?

  At Tue May 24, 10:08:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

4 ibanez: its till the end of the month. My guess is if they put regular price, they won't make any money.

  At Sun Sep 17, 02:35:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://bpxoslna.com/iqic/cbpx.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://zltpzdzo.com/fuvd/aqns.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Sun Sep 17, 02:39:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

  At Sun Sep 17, 02:48:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://bpxoslna.com/iqic/cbpx.html | http://goyjkbav.com/qxix/wumi.html