Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

Postponed

Darn it, today's planned trip to go see Revenge of the Blith is ain't gonna happen. Transport errors. Heh. There's always tomorrow.

Lase, nevermind la if you can't go and watch it. What's the phrase? "sudah nasib badan." One bad thing from not being able to go and watch the movie today, is that That Sucky TV Station (which is not Angkasapuri nor Sri Pentas, no names will be given) is doing a media blitz of SW. And the blitz sucked. Not the content of the blitz, but the production sucked, and the presenters royally suck.

Yeah, I'm not pro-NTV7.

So what to do the rest of the day. Lepak at Emec's, probably go cycling, probably sleeping.

Yesterday I called my best friend (who, apparently, was a girl) and we just talked. We just talked. Actually, I just talked. I was so royally "out of it." I just talked and talked. And the freaking line's a mess. I couldn't hear anything from the other side. Makes me wanna throw the cellphone on the tarmac.

Yeah, yeah, it's not the phone's fault. It's the service provider's.

Footnote: half-assed job, wishful thinking, mereben, and lots of "i don't know"and "bosan."

In other news, I've been using iTunes as my MP3 player, in the process of replacing Winamp. Some things iTunes don't have that i like about winamp:

the ZXCVB play control on the keyboard. As opposed to ctrl-Left arrow? Meh.

Uh, actually, that's the only thing missing from iTunes. Visually, the iTunes is big, compared to winamp's sleek and streamline. But okay la, I can see the playlist clearly. Sound-wise, same jer. I'm not much of an audiophile, I prefer being able to listen to my songs than taking notes of the subtle nuances of a particular song. Yadda yadda yadda.

Ooh, roti canai?

8 Comments:

  At Sat May 21, 05:28:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

I only use itunes for internet radio. Other than that, I listen to the beautiful "music" that came from my system unit. >.<

I only pop up my fav media player(foobar) on a reallly rare occasion; to listen some of the podcasts and/or random noises. :P

and why did you call itunes mp3 player instead of media player?

oh yeah, First'd. :)

  At Sun May 22, 04:54:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

Why? I play mp3s on it. I don't play much "media" on it. :P

ye lah, kureng hajar.

Ooh, lookit the time..

  At Sun May 22, 10:02:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Aku first time dengar nama iTunes. +___+ I know, I know... I'm in Azeroth and Aden too much. :-/

  At Tue May 24, 07:18:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

AT LAST NO MORE I TUNES!! (ops sori caps lock) I deleted it from my baby. Its a form of self preservation. (so i don't yearn for I pod/shuffle..)

  At Tue May 24, 10:22:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

Line here is too bad for internet radio.
4 syoran: so? what's the verdict? winamp, windows media player or i tunes?

  At Mon Sep 18, 03:49:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://wqzkmagv.com/cack/fwtd.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://btxcfebf.com/sazp/ckby.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Mon Sep 18, 03:49:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

  At Mon Sep 18, 03:49:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://wqzkmagv.com/cack/fwtd.html | http://kkkojmim.com/lgad/kzlh.html