Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

The Michigan Dude and Me



Well, the Michigan Dude came up to Kangar to spend his weekend here. I took this picture in the car, after we had some mee mamak.

Oh, I took this pic using the brand-spanking new Digital Ixus 40. Dad bought it for his job. So no hoots about anything, please.

Later will talk more about the new items.

Oh, too bad about pablo losing the net access, again. This time, it's not about getting fritz'd, but more of a "brother cuti, so got hijacked la" kinda case. Too bad.

6 Comments:

  At Sun May 29, 12:23:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Ichiban

  At Sun May 29, 12:24:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

LOL When I read "fritz'd", I thought you were talking about my friend Fritz... then I reread the sentence and... XD

Oooohhh.... camera...

  At Sun May 29, 12:45:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

I thought i mentioned "fritz'd" in the "furniture shuffling" entry. Tak baca perabis la tuh..:P

And yeah, the camera is damn sexy...

  At Sun May 29, 11:19:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

(Pablo in stealth mode)

Ah...the unfortunate incident of being the youngest in the family....

(Pablo heard a sound...oh..its not him)


Sexy camera.....uh...

/Pablo looks away. Small snicker.

  At Sun May 29, 11:32:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

^^;; Tertangkap. But I did browse through hahaha....

Camera sexy? Nah, me sexier.

*sounds of Lase puking*

  At Thu Sep 14, 01:46:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://esdfdshd.com/uaml/hjec.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://xrnvlhca.com/fqya/udwd.html]Cool site[/url]