Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

Console wars redux


Today's a short one. The gamer inside me wants to blog so badly about this.

There's the annoucement of Playstation 3. Just a few days after Microsoft's announcement of Xbox360. I'm not having any joygasm. Heck, I'm not even smiling at any of this. All of this stinks.

Microsoft's new console is not something for me to be happy about. Added with the so-called PS3, I'm actually shaking my head. Even Nintendo's at the horizon with their Revolution. Like I said once before, "there's no bigger rolin' eye emoticon for me right now."

I'm not looking forward for new games. I'm not looking forward for new shiny games. I'm not looking for any of those shit. And i certainly hate new designs. As the image above attest, I hate the new control. What the above image doesn't really show, I also hate the new console designs. Be it Xbox360's, PS3's or that Revolution's. I guess it's all about "OMFG! Shiny body! Sexay!"

And the games. Oh god, the games. Not looking forward to those games too. Call me jaded, call me whatever. I just don't fall in love over any of the new stuff. Not yet.

I missed the old console wars. I missed the playstation-N64-DC war. I'm happy with the PS2-Xbox-GC war. I totally hate the new war.

Toldya this is a short one.

8 Comments:

  At Tue May 17, 08:10:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

I CHI BAN!!
(makes funny noises and mini mexican wave)

  At Tue May 17, 08:17:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

non gamer.

(pablo is playing "Bantumi" on her 3310)

oooohh...brick game

(background sound: te-net-te-net-du-du-du-du)

  At Tue May 17, 10:13:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

+_+ 2nd poster, 3rd post. (I was where Pablo was at the previous post XD )

Pablo: Refering to your previous post.... why???? T_T

  At Tue May 17, 10:16:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Yadda yadda yadda crap.

Me never owned any console games before so yeah, I'm a loser.

ROFL.

  At Wed May 18, 06:35:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

4 lase: cause my genki meter is low. practically non-existant.

  At Wed May 18, 08:49:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

@lase: WoW pwned consoles in any day and time. XD

  At Thu Nov 16, 12:27:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://pkamvdyv.com/zxyk/pnic.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://utoeovpd.com/xbzd/alwn.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Thu Nov 16, 12:28:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://pkamvdyv.com/zxyk/pnic.html | http://qpybqovu.com/dfqw/awee.html