Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

Sleepless, again.


Can't sleep. Might as well update the blog. Nothing much on the top stories, so just as well post another old-skool photo that I found.

That was when we first moved in into this house. Again, I was 2 years old. Much has changed over the years, primarily the background (no more paddy/lalang fields, more houses), and then a new fence. :p

Any more stuff to talk about? No?

Y'see, that's the weakness that is me. Sigh.

Oh, this is getting stale, yes I know, but what the hell: Still wishing you happy 21st, Pablo. You know the right box to put the X in. And you should roast that stray dude.

11 Comments:

  At Sat May 28, 10:48:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Ichiban

  At Sat May 28, 10:49:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Pablo: Regarding the previous entry's blod..... well, for me and Syaoran-kun to know and for you to find out. XD

  At Sat May 28, 10:49:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

*blink blink*

Syaoran-kun... it.... kamu ka?

  At Sat May 28, 10:55:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

That picture is urging me to photoshop it together with a Syaoran body. XD XD XD

  At Sat May 28, 10:55:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Errr.... by Syaoran I meant the anime character. ^^;;

  At Sat May 28, 07:57:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

Uh...

Hm, right about this time I'd just freak out and bring out the usual denialibility line, but' i'm not about to, this time.

Instead, this could be a challenge to our dear Lase. Let's see how this works out.

  At Sun May 29, 12:24:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

^^ I'll try.... but not yet. I'm busy this weekend. :(

  At Sun May 29, 11:14:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

XP you both jaat~! kekeke i think i'll just put that into the unexplained mysteries of the world box along with the others. Kekeke

(looks away, mumbles to self....MUST learn potocop....)

  At Mon Sep 25, 05:06:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://heeftlin.com/afyh/xvpl.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://qbzofibv.com/irzt/hljb.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Mon Sep 25, 05:06:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

  At Mon Sep 25, 05:06:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://heeftlin.com/afyh/xvpl.html | http://uzqsqdqh.com/hatm/hlbu.html