Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

Apologies and offerings

Listening to: Celine Dion & Peabo Bryson - Beauty and the Beast

I'm not in the mood for much blogging nowadays. But I have to put up something. More like an apology to two of my favorite dames. And I had to ask help from C, no less. Aih...


Lase, Pablo, I'm sorry I said that you people were annoying. I love you guys, really, I do. I love you guys making a mess of my place. What I said earlier was uncalled for, and I apologise for that. I hope that you guys stop boycotting me and come back and fill up the comment box. Heck, I'll even throw in a *gasp* tag-board. Aigh.

As a final note on the apology, I offer Lase and her sister (pablo, of course. They're practically unseparable by now) these offerings. With open arms and open heart, I apologise to you both. I hope you could find the heart to accept my apology.

For Lase:


For Pablo:


For both of 'em:


Okay, back to the blog. Uh...Any new stuff? Oh, if you guys haven't checked the comments box (probably because of the boycott), There's a new album up in http://photos.yahoo.com/dickmulder1. It's the Kota Kuala Muda Kenduri pics. I've had new pics since then, but I haven't got it yet, let alone upload it. When I do upload it, I'll give a shout out in the comment box. (...or the future tag-board..)

Got some interesting stuff happening. First off, the Michigan dude's back. For good. So I guess I can't call him Mich dude any more. He landed around Friday noon, he said. Good to have you back, dude. ;)

Incidentally, the return of the dude has something remotely related with today's meat of the blog. It seems that I've developed some kind of anti-happy mode. Frankly, I'm not happy about this. Well, let me lay down the low-down of this mode, for our dissection (yup, I'm hankering to know why I got this shit).

The MO goes like this: happy stuff happens; I'm supposed to be happy; anti-happy mode kicks in; my happiness is limited, or demolished. Why? The logic, he says, that when I get on top of the world, the only way left is down. And I crash down hard, he says.

I have to offer an apology to myself, because I'm gonna condemn this crappy mode of mine. Why the fuck do you want to limit your own fucking happiness? Something happy happens to you, you only have to do one logical thing: be happy. So why the fuck you want to "limit the happiness"? Dude, try to imagine: what if there's no happiness for you, like, ever? What if there's no C for you? What if there's no Mich dude? What if there's no Kangar? What if there's no Lase? What if there's no EMiNA? Do you like it? Do people around you like it? Look above; See that ayam golek and muffin? That's for Lase and Pablo. Do you think they will be happy if you go fuckin' brooding all the time? Will you look at C? Do you think she's okay with you not happy? Do you care for her so much, you'd rather be brooding? Do you think she'd like it?

To keep it simple, dude: don't use that anti-happy crap. That's bullshit, fresh. If there's something happy, you celebrate it. Not limit it. If the happiness warrants that you share it, then you share it Blog it up here for Lase, Pablo and Ibanez to share that happiness. There's also C, if you still remember her. Go to her and smile. Say that you're happy. Share with her. She'd appreciate it and she'll also be happy to know that you're happy. Got it? Good.

Now that's settled, let's leave him writhing in the corner and realize the error of his ways. Let's move on to greener pastures.

PS: I've been reading Preacher. That's where my "colorful" vocabulary gets their refresher course. As our resident comicbook aficionado would say, "at least it's not Hellblazer."

13 Comments:

  At Mon May 09, 01:11:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

arseeeefaceeeeeeee! XD

  At Tue May 10, 12:30:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

*sound of eating cupcake and lollypop
(thank you for the food)
^,^
p/s stopped reading till the food. will cotinue after this.

  At Tue May 10, 12:44:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

ROFL at Pablo's comment.

  At Tue May 10, 12:47:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

+_+ The food makes me feel worst.

1) I can hardly find ayam golek here so it's a torture for me seeing that picture.

2) Chupa chups... I'm trying to cut down on my sweets cos I dun wanna get diabetes and you offer me this.

*cries her heart out*

Ah... there is no pleasing Lase is there. Muahahahaa.....

/clicks TagBoard
/glares

ps: Next time wanna show me nice picture, ehem... hint hint... Shindou Hikaru (adult - HnG) or Konrad (KKM) or shirtless Dark (DNAngel) or Clapika in 3rd layer outfit (HxH) or any other worthy bishonens. :p See, I don't need food. XD

  At Tue May 10, 12:54:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

*laughter
:D
i don't understand the other half of the blog.
*sound of eating chupa chups
..maybe later

  At Wed May 11, 12:52:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Still ROFL to Pablo's comments. If we were to meet, I'll make sure I remember to buy for you Chupa Chups.

Since my taggie has limited space and I need to explain to Pablo about Clapika's 3rd layer outfit, I'll just do it here.

You see, Clapika's usual outfit actually has 3 layers. The top most is the blue coloured with yellow designs. When he takes that off, he's left with a v neck long sleeved shirt and pants of the same colour. And if he takes out that long sleeved shirt, he's wearing a sleeveless black t-shirt. Which is oh-so-droolable. I try find image in the anime (if I got time to search through each episode) and show you one day, k?

  At Wed May 11, 01:22:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

Ok ^,^ (for the chuups and the clapika)

  At Wed May 11, 09:20:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

The only two characters i know is kurapica and hikaru. as for the rest, haram tak kenai.

I'd go to great lengths to get you your bishies, even if it means wading neck-deep in weird places...

  At Thu May 12, 01:01:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

*put some random flowers with stars sparkling at the backdrop*

*do a cool bishie pose*

ehem.

  At Thu May 12, 06:37:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

4 ibanez: =,=" i dunno why but i'm imagining you look like major armstrong...

4 syaoran: tipu la tak kenal! nih ibanez nih (drags ibanez in front of syaoran)

  At Thu May 12, 06:40:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

4 syaoran: *give syaoran big bag and net
fill 'er up, boy! catch us some bishie!

  At Sun Sep 03, 12:51:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://jezjgzrp.com/eatu/hkdk.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://tjdvhkue.com/icqg/ukmx.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Sun Sep 03, 12:53:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://jezjgzrp.com/eatu/hkdk.html | http://mqvoassw.com/tzsp/ubqh.html