Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

Demam

Forgot to tell yez all, I'm actually having a bout o'fever. It's been Day 3 already. I was supposed to blog about this yesterday, but my writing prowess left me during the fever pitch. Today's blog pun kira lucky, because I woke up early (thanks to the demam) and the first thing I could thought off was writing up a new entry.

It's not that bad, actually. I'm not coughing up a hellstorm. Nor am I shivering. What I do have is a runny nose, a weak body, an itchy throat, and no medicine.

Yup, I haven't been to the doc yet. Why? I'm stubborn, I guess. A single trip to the doc could save me the hassle of a weak self. Instead, I relied on second-hand meds from the family. I guess that's me. I popped some Merislon (a good selesema pill. Kero-chan can vouch for it) and some expectorant, but that's it. Yadda yadda, Panadol too.

Actually, right now (6.55am) the demam ain't that bad anymore than it was yesterday. I'm still coughing, I'm still covered in my blankie, but I feel better than I was yesterday (which was hell). I could continue my sleep right now, or just wander aimlessly around the house, finding meds lying around here and there. Heheh.

In fact, I think I'm gonna do that right now.

Oh, I need to rave and ramble about Sepet. I watched it yesterday in my feverish stupor. God damn I loved it.

Later.

17 Comments:

  At Fri May 13, 09:42:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

first poster~! (making weird noises)

  At Fri May 13, 09:49:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

chicken soup...and sick people need chicken soup.

  At Fri May 13, 09:51:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

if go to the doc, he will jab you. Pain ooooo...but later get better la.

  At Fri May 13, 12:40:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

Gone to the doc first thing tadi. Relax jer. nothin' big.

  At Fri May 13, 06:12:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Continue from previous blog post...

1) Syaoran,

Dark - http://www.kurayami.net/dark/gallery/screen/scap024.jpg

Konrad - http://otohime.mystic-water.net/maou/01.jpg

XD =P

2) ibanez,

>_> Perasan. LOL.

  At Fri May 13, 06:16:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

/enters Sakura mode

Syaoran-kun, odaijini.

/exit Sakura mode

/enter lecturer mode

Tak guna. Either go see doctor or go and get proper medication. For cough, make sure you pantang and don't eat fried stuff, drink lots of water, and keep away from cold stuffs. For fever, dunk 2 panadols, go to sleep and if can, take a damp towel with cool water and put it on your forehead

/does not exit lecturer mode

=P

  At Fri May 13, 06:53:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

/look at Lsse

wooo...Lase don't lecture him...must give him nice nice nag so he will get better faster.

/turn to look at Syaoran

*eyes twinkling and full of hope
*holding another big bag and net


...ne Syaoran, get better soon and catch those bishies for us...

/turn to Lase

...right Lase? :P

  At Fri May 13, 07:23:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

seeing bishies in my state of health ain't helping much... If i puke or go dizzy, it's all your falut. :p

  At Fri May 13, 08:40:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

*eye shining

really?
but they have a reverse on me when i was sick...

  At Fri May 13, 08:45:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

Actually, I've been questioning my sexuality ever since I started looking for those pics. Brrr...

I'm not gonna go bishie-diving anymore.

  At Fri May 13, 11:16:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

*looks inside bag

where? where?

  At Sat May 14, 12:01:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

/looks at Pablo

ROFL. Gal you rock. Always make me laugh. Hehehe....

/huggles Pablo

/throws in a bishie in Pablo's bag.

Here's one for ya. Had him stored in my basement draped in chains. *drools*

*sniggers*

/enter evil devil mode

Bwaahahahhaa.....

  At Sat May 14, 02:03:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

^,^ thank you Lase *huggles snuggles*
ekeke

/look at syaoran

>,> see i have NICE onee-chan.

/look at Lase

is the chain optional or do i have to keep it on him?

  At Sat May 14, 02:05:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

Anyway, i gave him TWO bags...

  At Mon Nov 13, 09:06:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://vkxyexbn.com/tjwc/ecby.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://oscyhywm.com/tfbs/wtrg.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Mon Nov 13, 09:06:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

  At Mon Nov 13, 09:06:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://vkxyexbn.com/tjwc/ecby.html | http://wlnzwyvk.com/tgoq/pegr.html