Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

New phone

Finally got a new phone to replace the old-new phone:


Yeah yeah, it ain't a cameraphone, it ain't color screen, it ain't shit. But it's a phone, first and foremost, and that's what it really counts.

Even though, in my tiny self, I really do want a really shan phone, but when it comes to actually going to the store and buying one, I'll aim for the cheapest, lamest, phone I could get. But not before doing some inner monologues and thinking out loud for around 15 minutes in the store. Luckily my parents were with me at the store so they basically bitch-slapped and kicked my sorry arse for my inner monologues before I pointed to the phone.

Oh yeah, new phone number too. Update your phone book, folks. 019-5975080. It's a beautiful number too, for a bargain.

Y'know that the phone shops usually have a collection of really good numbers, right? And expensive too. They basically bought the number, just like one would buy a good license plate number, via tender. As for my number, I only got it for the usual price of 20 bucks, which is the usual price. And the number ain't that kewl enough to start with. But look again. Try to enter the number into the phone. watch the invisible lines.

It's a christmas tree, or more like an umbrella. Very easy to remember, and cheap too. :P

Erm, anything else to write...

Ah yeah, I've done practically nothing during the cuti. Yay for me. Once I sayed up all night long to do the mock newsletter (damn, doing the layouts are a bitch). Oh, watched my bro play MGS3 from start to finish, so now I know the story of it, and now contemplating to play it again during the 3 month's break coming soon.

Oops, lunch calls. Yum, yum.

7 Comments:

  At Thu Jan 20, 05:05:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

Well, what do you know, First Post! =D

  At Fri Jan 21, 06:13:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  At Tue Jan 25, 09:39:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Ceh....you're just lucky cos I did not have any monitor. +_+

  At Sat Feb 19, 11:15:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comrade, remember....
"Experiance teach only the teachable.."-Aldous Hallifex

Comrade..fear not to memory as it is ours and no matter how hard it is,it is ours to cherish...

Find another girl, you are so handsome. It not that hard to grab one
Even Eiza said that u are handsome..hey girl dont lied..trust me

Find a companion, if not Gf,just a close companion when you need her the most. Share feeling, sadness and laughter
like me and Eiza..we're not couple
We just a good SAHABAT

I'll Shall pray for you..as in my dream also i'll pray for your hapiness comrade..

Comradely..
Muhammad Izmer Yusof
Sec.Gen Red Brigade Org

  At Wed Sep 27, 10:36:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://rdzhbsom.com/ptus/xfyi.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ipmmtpii.com/yfuz/fvve.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Wed Sep 27, 10:36:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

  At Wed Sep 27, 10:36:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://rdzhbsom.com/ptus/xfyi.html | http://mmgtmfui.com/egkk/rwhe.html