Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

Close encounter with the halus kind



To any self-respecting RO player, you know what that is, right? It's a Sohee. What's it got to do with today's blog? Well, read on....

Yesterday night, around 10-something, my housemate asked me where I'm gonna sleep tonight. I asked him why did he ask me that question. He said simply, "I got spooked yesterday night. In the house." Well, I considered it as an early warning.

So I went to my bedroom around midnight and got on the bed. I tried sleeping, but I conviniently slept that afternoon, so I was wide awake. With the early warning in my head, I covered my face with my pillow and just braced for anything.

I was a long time before I realized that the room was getting hot. The fan was suddenly off. I started to sweat. I wanted to get up and check the fan, but my body couldn't move. I was paralyzed, like someone was pressing me. At that moment I knew what was going on and I just let the paralysis sink in.

"It" was there. In my room.

I closed my eyes and tried to read any holy scriptures I could think about. Even that took a lot of strain, as my mouth too were numb. Then I heard the shuffling sounds on the linoleum carpet in my room. I was lucky that the pillow blocked my eyes or else I would have been scared to death at the apparition. I could only heard shuffling on the carpet. The only description I could imagine of "it" was the Sohee. It's like the Sohee's hair was shuffling on the carpet. I prayed as best as I could in my paralyzed state. The shuffling didn't move anywhere, it just stayed on that particular spot.

So basically, the fan was off, I'm sweating, I'm paralyzed, my eyes were covered, and "it's" shuffling on the carpet. It went on for about 5-10 minutes.

Just like it started, it ended just as quickly. The shuffling stopped, the fan was spinning again, and i could feel the control of my body back again. I didn't want to risk it anymore, so I just turned to the wall and tried to get back to sleep.

So that was it folks, my close encounter with the halus kind. And I don't want to experience it again.

The Irony is, this morning, I woke up very peacefully. Not shaken by anything, even though I tried to replay the event in my head. It was until I told my friend that I've started shaking. I still am shaking.

5 Comments:

  At Tue Jan 25, 04:33:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

First post...

meh, this' not fun anymore. where's lego? >.>

Heard a lot of stuff like this happened at that place. First time hearing it from a close friend.

  At Tue Jan 25, 09:40:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Ceh....you're just lucky cos I did not have any monitor. +_+

And...me ish somewhat back with a temporary stupid 14" monitor. The fun will commence shortly. =P When I get back my monitor that is.

Kekeke... ibanezmf miss me ke? ^_^

  At Tue Jan 25, 09:43:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Hmmm.... a friend of mine had the same experience before but then someone told me (forgot who) that there is a scientific explanation to this and it's not "those" kinda things.

  At Sun Nov 12, 02:41:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://xfxjakon.com/yblx/bxgl.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://qzvxxsig.com/zuvs/fgsd.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Sun Nov 12, 02:42:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://xfxjakon.com/yblx/bxgl.html | http://aelclnjr.com/rgai/znjr.html