Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

Late mail?

Holy spam-filled blogspot, Batman!

Gah, even with only the total of two readers, you two are really good at spamming my blog. Actually, it's quite funny la. And it also shows that I don't have many friends. :P Hehehe, nevermind.

It's semi-official: I'm going to Shah Alam. Register there on the 25th. Why semi-official? I got the offer letter thru UiTM's intake page. I prefer to recieve the offer letter in my mailbox. Real, printed paper in an evelope with a UiTM letterhead, printed on it the offer for me to go to Shah Alam. NOT a letter I had to open my browser and click that URL and print the letter using my own printer.

In other words, the mail's late. Grrr.

I'm really angry that the mail's late. I've never been angry for late mail before. Worst-case scenario, the mail will arrive the day before the actual registration day. This is no imaginary scenario, it really happened to a friend of mine.

Oh well.

Damn, you guys can spam the comments box. NO, I won't put up that tagboard just yet.

PS: Lase, why aren't you online anymore? I missed chatting with you.

8 Comments:

  At Sat Nov 20, 10:13:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

more like you didn't tell them, I'm sure.

pass the word around and I'm sure people will start flooding the comments box.

yeah, comments box is neat 'coz the "comments" last forever. ;)

but heck,

WE WANT A TAGBOARD AND WE WANT IT NOW!

/train /dance /flex. First post!

  At Sat Nov 20, 12:40:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Nooooo....you beat me everytime. Why also your post the first one. T_T

Yeah lah Syaoran, you only tell a few people so tak kan so many people spam. I think satu tangan pon cukup untuk kira those you told.

Ibanezmf, continue from the previous one.... Hehehe... My bro's gonna P2P so I can curi-curi main also. Yay! Heh, that is if I got time to actually play WoW (juggling WoW and Lineage not easy) =D

Syaoran, I'm online but tak on my YM cos it will take a lot of my time away. And I'm left with only 2 more days before exams. +_+ Baru je semalam start know.

TAGBOARD!!! We want TAGBOARD!!! This is a demand from your faithful visitors. XD

  At Sat Nov 20, 07:32:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

WoW is so addictive that I even dreamt about playing it while I was deep in slumber last time! when i woke up, i end up asking myself whether I'd lvl'ed up oe completed the quests.

No kidding - not just once, it happened quite a number of time especially during the hari raya coz it was deprived from me.

/sweat.

anyway Lase, good luck for your exams and syaoran, it's great to know that you're coming to the city even tho i know, deep down inside, you'd probably hate it. Hey, at least it's going to be better than Alor Gajah, right? =P

  At Sat Nov 20, 07:45:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

Tagoard tuh, I really tak paham lah. Where to put, what to edit blablabla...Of course you know that I can put it up, just no time/malas.

Oh lase, your blog's fscked up for some unknown reason. What happen?

The city, ibanez? Meh, prolly after a few years, it'll get to my head. But I'm gonna be steadfast in defending my small town boy values.

  At Sun Nov 21, 08:41:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

That's my post in hiragana/katakana. Set your view to UTF-8 and it works. Umm....more info check out the tag-board to the very right.

ibanez: Well, I understand cos I've dreamt about Lineage II really a lot. Even to the extend where I was the character itself. Kinda freaky.

  At Fri Sep 15, 06:58:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://wdpulhjz.com/uhqp/cckc.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://zkmpztnx.com/cvze/rvwu.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Fri Sep 15, 06:58:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

  At Fri Sep 15, 06:59:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://wdpulhjz.com/uhqp/cckc.html | http://slmejwbb.com/xgqq/dwtp.html