Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

Raya stories... or lack thereof

First off, Selamat Hari Raya to my readers. Maaf Zahir & Batin for everything, and thank you.

I haven't written a proper blog lately. You could say that the house was swamped by visitors or we were away visiting people. That's not the entire case, because we only have a trickle of visitors and I only visited a total number of two houses. Say what you want, I'm not gonna defend myself.

I guess this is where I tell stories about my Raya experience. What's there to tell? The family tries to cut down on the food consumption due to slow economics, although the booze count increased. Day one and two of Raya is kinda uneventful. Only money-grabbing kids came ding-dong'ing our house bell. That's not my department.

Oh, one thing I would tell, is that I had the sniffles right about noon of the first day. And it's still here. Yes yes, I should go to the doc. I'd tell more, but why the hell should I disclose my health to the internet?

Watching Pablo's Raya pictures, I'm glad that she had a good raya with her friends. Glad that she's smiling. Nothing else can top that. Cute baju kurung too, Pabs.

Gomen, had to run off to the kitchen tadi. Had to peel off the eggshells for the nasi lemak my mom is making. Oh, Michigan dude is in Kangar, and he's dropping by for a visit. So there.

In the meantime, what else should I talk about? Pictures? Naah, no pics.

I can't believe that tomorrow's going to be 6th. The day I go back to Shah Alam.

Heh, almost typed about my sniffles. No way, I tell myself. No way I'm typing up my ailments. Heh.

Ah, about homework. Basically, I'm screwed with the Socio paperwork. Ah, maybe I'll borrow Pablo's laptop and type up a miracle or two as soon as I get back. Maybe.

Really, cute pictures you have there, pablo. Say hi to dyna for me.

to Ibanez: Woi, awat hang senyap jer these past few days (or is it weeks?) I know la you must be busy doin' stuff. Hehe. I understand.

To Lase: Thanks for the raya wish. And you did a great job making those art. Can't wait to hear about the latest projects.

Looking around my tabletop, I looked at my surprise gift to my princess. No, it's not a teddy bear. I wanted to buy a teddy bear, but I-- aah, screw the excuses. I didn't get you a teddy bear, okay? I got you a SIM card instead. I would get you a teddy bear. But I tak sempat. At least, let me be your teddy bear.

Well, I guess that's it for now. The next blog update will be in Shah Alam. I'll be going there tomorrow morning, arrive around petang. Now, off to the kitchen.

RLC.

12 Comments:

  At Wed Nov 09, 01:34:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Eh? What art? What latest project? I am da blur O.o

Oh and....

Nasi lemak!!!!!!!!

OMG your mum made nasi lemak and you did not get any shot of it? ARGH~!!!!!

I shall just kill you, really I should. Thank Pablo for me not killing you.

:p

  At Mon Nov 21, 10:47:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

Next time drop by lah untuk beraya at my house. >.>

  At Tue Nov 22, 01:11:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Eto... uchi wa doko? ^_^;;

  At Sat Nov 26, 12:25:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

The city that never sleeps. ^^;

  At Sun Nov 27, 10:43:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

ibanez: baru nak jemput....chet.
^~^

  At Fri Dec 02, 12:13:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

Err, you already asked. You wrote it on my site.

  At Wed Nov 01, 01:32:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://iusscloz.com/pmex/pfge.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://hgaknkna.com/gaqc/nixz.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Wed Nov 01, 01:32:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

  At Wed Nov 01, 01:32:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://iusscloz.com/pmex/pfge.html | http://iqrafrfi.com/hqio/uiba.html

  At Wed Nov 15, 02:15:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://ohyrucwx.com/gyxs/tngz.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://pvbegabm.com/zspk/jqxt.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Wed Nov 15, 02:16:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

  At Wed Nov 15, 02:16:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://ohyrucwx.com/gyxs/tngz.html | http://mlbgclpo.com/bdad/vcbb.html