Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

3rd time posting this shit in the Lab..grrr

Eight days of fasting ain't nothing much, right? I mean, it's just a week plus of refrain. Hell, even my cat can do that.

Cruelty to animals notwithstanding, These eight days are full of ups and downs than could challenge a roller-coaster or two. Well, let me try to write down theses eight days, if I still remember some of those...

(And no, I don't advocate cruelty to animals. Don't you dare unleash PETA to my house, I'll shoot them with my shotgun.)

Have I talked about day 1? Oh the traffic, the hellish traffic. Well, Hades' Highway is still on high. The angels of PDRM and MBSA trying to control the situation, with so-so results.

Day Two was nothing much, too. Except it was the third week anniversary of RLC. I even almost forgot what day it is until Pablo reminded me. And yes Pabs, I still remember clover.

Speaking of which, today (thursday) is the one month anniversary of RLC. Pablo, don't you forget clover, ok? Make sure!

In Day Three we had a quiz. Quite a challenge to our puasa, as it's sweltering heat ain't helping us much. Oh, the Main Hall's air-conditioned, so that's a healing salve for us. I think after the quiz, I got news that my friend was hospitalized.

Who am I talking about? Well, it's Amoi (Azlin). For the long-time readers of the blog, you'd remember the time where I broke the National Security procedures and just name names ONLINE? I was angry and I just wanted to let the steam out. I got unceremoniously dumped by her, and that was a story from a long, long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away. you can still read that particular blog, I think it's around February. Click the archives on the right side of the blog and check it out.

It turned out that she was hospitalized for something that has something to do with the kidneys. I don't know. But I can only wish for her health, because I can't do anything at that time.

Day four was something. My girl felt sick that day and I enlisted Giant to get her to the clinic in Main Campus. As it was saturday, we found out that the clinic was closed. Oh well. We'll try the sec.7 Polyclinic then. Closed too?! Gah! So where else ah..? the Klang Hospital? Hey, we can go visit Amoi at the same time too...

So off we went to Klang to find treatment for my girl. We looked around for the outpatient place at the hospital, but it was nowhere to be found. My girl had the unfortunate luck to walk around the hospital in her sick condition. We kinda saw the outpatient section... But it was being demolished. WTF?!

So we sat back at the hospital lobby, trying to think of a way to get treatment. Lo and behold, I saw the notice saying that the outpatient treatment was at the Health Center back in town. Gah! So I guess the visit to Amoi was burned that morning.

Off we went to the Health Center in Klang town. My girl just slept at the back of Giant's car as we drove there. Poor girl. As we reached there, I saw that the gates for the Health Center was closed too! GAAAH! I broke the bad news to my girl, who actually didn't care about anything anymore. Besides, she said that she was feeling a bit better after all that walking and sleeping behind the car. Poor girl. If you're reading this, I love you, Sayang.

Frankly ler, I think my girl is happy that we didn't get treatment in Klang. She hates that place with a passion. She got warded there once for Dengue Fever. I could only imagine the hell she'd been through. I also hated Klang. That city is a shithole of congestion. Buildings so close to each other, and traffic is bleepin' crazy. The only thing I like about Klang (and the very thing that my girl hates) is the Hospital Tengku Ampuan Rahimah, Klang, a.k.a. Klang Hospital, a.k.a. The Only Hospital In This Area And Shah Alam Don't Need One. Yes sayang, I'm still bitter about this.

Well, the rest of the day was spent to make sure that my Sayang got the rest she needed. It was around 5 that Giant, Pabs and I got together and went to the pasar ramadhan. We bought some food and we planned to break the fast with Amoi in the hospital.

She was happy to see us visit her. As does anyone who was hospitalized, the only thing they want is just human contact. And we gladly provided that. We laughed and talked and ate and laughed some more. We even took pictures, which included Amoi in the hospital gown, and it ain't pretty.

Finally I managed to talk to Amoi heart-to-heart. She apologized for the past and I apologized for the past. She explained the things that had happened in February. Finally, we settled it all, and we became friends once more. It feels good to talk to friends.

Day Five was a no-event, if you did not count some of the private stuffs. But no, I'm not gonna tell about it. I'm filing it under "Matters of the Heart" section. And that's that.

Oh, we all got together and had breaking of the fast. Amoi got out of the hospital already, although she's not able to fast. But like we care about that. We bought the food together and we ate it together. It was me and Pablo, Amoi and Nagor, and Giant and his girl. Damn, we had fun that night.

Day Six, Seven and Eight was a total mish-mash. I didn't remember what happened, only knew that we had a shitload of tests, assignments, presentation, etc. Alah, y'know, Hell in a handbasket. And the shitload ain't gonna stop there. Maybe it's gonna overflow to days Nine to Fifteen. Whee. Loads of Fun.

The only thought in my mind right now, to keep me from going insane, is about my girl. I love her so much, and if I could give the world to her, I would. She is the reason for my life. I am truly blessed to be loved by this beauty. Sayang, I am lucky to have you as my love. I love you.

Gah, I can actually imagine the readers already puking their meals on the keyboard as they read that sappy paragraph. I'm sorry, guys.

My conciousness is leaving me yet again, and I think this is a good time to end this entry. i hope you all had fun reading it, as well as wiping your keyboard off all the puke.

have a good puasa, guys. Ciao.

RLC

8 Comments:

  At Thu Oct 13, 11:40:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

Puking? Nah, I'm actually in the mood after watching that 70's show. yes, yes. ;)

  At Sun Oct 16, 04:13:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

I did not puke also. XD

I find it sweet XD

Though if I wanted to puke I did not have anything in my tummy anyways.

Nyari gua puasa :p

  At Mon Oct 17, 09:39:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

*burp*
'scuse me.

:p

XDXDXD Very sweet of you!

  At Sun Sep 24, 02:15:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://mdxtlxlz.com/lmko/dsnn.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://rfosdwnu.com/jdax/ooca.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Sun Sep 24, 02:15:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

  At Sun Sep 24, 02:18:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://mdxtlxlz.com/lmko/dsnn.html | http://xqqogmia.com/thae/bsme.html

  At Sat Jan 06, 05:31:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give me link to SEO software (promotion, advertisement, etc.). I'm need it to promote my new e-shop.
Thanks.

  At Wed Mar 16, 08:15:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How to buy win [url=http://www.cheaptoryburchshoes.org]tory burch jelly
[/url] from online store?
There are 4 tips.
Beginning: there are three layers bounds when wear tory burch wallet
: the maiden layer is aesthetic sense, second layer is individualistic character,and the third layer is harmonious. Three layers are from the shallower to the deeper successively.
Another: Should not concoct that buying late-model [url=http://www.cheaptoryburchshoes.org]tory burch coupons
[/url] is on following the Japanese fashion trends. As a substitute for,collocations between sweater and proffer pants or render shirts garment are truthful ways, and it can also pick up your equivalent know-how,
promotes the aesthetic attainment.
Third: If the conditions are permitted, women can shift a tory burch coupons
every day. Two pieces of sweater anorak haggard in turn pro a week will present others meditate on you are a virtuous and tidy.
Fourth: choose meet sweater covering according to the following three conditions: 1: like, 2: suffering 3: need. If there is any non-conformance, should barter up it soon.
Fifth: classical, in vogue and good taste must firstly be considered when choosing a [url=http://www.cheaptoryburchshoes.org]tory burch clutch
[/url]..