Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

1 hour 55 minutes

I wonder what will the phone bill look like with a call that lasts that that long. Simply put, that's almost two hours of talktime. To a cellphone, no less. Oh well, we'll see it soon.

In other news... Uh, what other news? I can only think of my princess. Sigh....

Think, think. Oh yeah, I don't know if my 500-bucks will come into my bank account. Huh? what $500?

Well, in Cemara, all sudents living there has to fill up this form where the university will give around $500 in two payments. Why? Akasia-Cemara doesn't have a mess hall (dewan makan.) I don't know why, but it's not there. So the university gives out pocket money for our meals.

As for me, I didn't fill the form up and send it. I just let it slide. But it came back to haunt me later. My people found out that I didn't send the form. It turns out that the boys rang the Treasury to find out why they are late recieving their second payment. The treasury pointed out that there were two people who didn't send in the forms and because of that, they witheld the payment. I was one of the two who didn't send the form.

So it turns out, that I will get my $500 in one lump sum, as opposed to two payments of 200 and 300 early and later in the semester. Am I happy? Partially.

If I do get the money, I want to buy another phone using that money. Not the fancy-schmancy phones, but a real, working phone. And two Hotlink simpacks, for me and my princess. I bleeping hate DiGi's guts, if you people haven't noticed it yet.

But I don't want to allow myself to angan-angan. It only hurts. So it's better to think that the money won't come. If it did, then it's good la. But if it's not, it's not the end of the world, right?

I wonder what's my princess is dreaming right now. Hold on to that teddy bear, sayang. And don't forget to wear that jacket, Shah Alam's been raining. I wish I could be there to hug you and keep you warm.

RLC.

5 Comments:

  At Fri Oct 28, 12:11:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

**\/(^o^)\/**

  At Wed Nov 02, 08:34:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Doushite DiGi wa kirai desu? T_T

Nvm, me ish still DiGi's #1 loyal customer. :D

  At Mon Nov 13, 07:25:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://sqrmexip.com/ldka/ffgr.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://xdpdulvu.com/syly/eblu.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Mon Nov 13, 07:25:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

  At Mon Nov 13, 07:26:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://sqrmexip.com/ldka/ffgr.html | http://yyaehgzn.com/bbdn/vvqj.html