Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

Screwing | Half-naked | gaming | Missing her so much

I just finished my Literature homework and already emailed it to her. (Screw that bee-atch.) If you want to hear me whine, you can go to Ichigenhanku for more unnecessary info.

(I'm looking at her photo. I miss her so much. She looks so cute. I love my princess.)

Oh yeah, I haven't ofiicially blogged about me being back at home already. Well, here I am, back at home. Truly, that's like the least useful information the human race can use.

But hey, I'm here, happily half naked. Hey, this household has only one woman figure: my mom. She doesn't care about us half naked. We're her sons. She gave birth to us. For people who's eww-ing over the half naked thing: screw you.

Gah, nothing to do at home. Oh yeah, homework. Too bad they don't take care of themselves.

(man, why the hell I'm too harsh in my writing today? Sayang, tolong!)

I guess this is because I miss her so much. Her pictures grace my monitor. Her jacket is over my body. When I miss her too much, I just pick up the phone and call. 20 minutes is too bleeping short, an hour plus also sometimes feels like it's not enough.

I thank God (and the US military) for the Internet. Voice chat for hours, baby!

In other news, I'm stuck fighting the insurgents in Full Spectrum Warrior. I don't know how to get past this one area which is blocked by two armors (that's Marine talk for tanks). I'm taking a brake for a while lah.

Also can't wait to go to Alor Star. One is baju Raya Shopping, but the one true thing is the bi-annual Storming the Game Shop and Looting Their Game Collection (that's gamer talk for buying lots and lots of new games.) Sigh...

Sayang, I love you so much. I miss you so much. You don't worry yek, especially about your home. She's fine, she's okay. I bet she gets better if you talk to her on the phone. Just for another month or so, you'll be going home. Take care of her. Love her. Oh, kirim salam to her from me.

Jeez, I better hit the showers. I want to get a haircut today.

Sayang, I love you. Miss you. Take care.

RLC.

( I realized that the blog title, and the contents itself, is kinda weird. I'm sorry people. I'm sorry, Sayang. I miss you so much, that's all.)

6 Comments:

  At Wed Oct 26, 12:42:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

Ara?? -__-;;

  At Wed Nov 02, 08:33:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Oro? O.o

  At Fri Jul 21, 01:52:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://tvzklljj.com/mnbb/zftk.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://tuzryozs.com/uomf/ttxp.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Fri Jul 21, 01:52:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

  At Fri Jul 21, 01:53:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://tvzklljj.com/mnbb/zftk.html | http://btfeyszc.com/tbwk/snyf.html

  At Fri Jul 21, 01:53:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://tvzklljj.com/mnbb/zftk.html | http://btfeyszc.com/tbwk/snyf.html