Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

For my princess...

If the world treats you harshly
if the morning sky is cloudy
if the poet is killing you
by putting depressing words.

If you feel down,
just look up.

Look at the crimson sky
at the twinkling Venus
and the first star

Make your wish upon it
wish your heart to be light
wish your heart be filled with light.

I will always be
by your side,
like a shadow I am
covert but loyal.

If you fall
I will catch
If you cry
I will dry the tears
If you are losing your balance
I will take your hand
If you frown
I will turn it upside down.

But a shadow I am
easily gone
by a ray of light
but I am content
to be of service
to my princess.


....
God, that's one awful poem. Ahaha...
It's just a poem for my princess. Lame, I know. It's just....

My princess had a rough day today. I'm concerned for her. She's the smiling type. And when a smiling type don't smile at you, you just feel it.

I took it upon myself to cheer up the sad princess. At least I want to know why she's sad. If people near to me can attest (ask pablo for details), they know that I care so much for this princess. She is my best friend, and I don't let best friends hung out to dry by themselves.

Sigh, I don't know.

Oh, there are better poems out there. What I wrote was from myself, to my princess. Yes, no prose or anything poetic. But this is straight from the heart one..

5 Comments:

  At Thu Aug 04, 10:07:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

I dunno. I don't do poems.But if its from the heart, it makes it more nicer and honest.

Aww....

Ichiban!

  At Fri Aug 05, 08:41:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Awwwww.... so sweet.

Your princess will feel better.

Zettai ni.

  At Fri Sep 15, 06:52:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://wzgvadvt.com/ulgz/njiq.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://gxkyrrwu.com/simr/kigz.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Fri Sep 15, 06:52:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

  At Fri Sep 15, 06:52:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://wzgvadvt.com/ulgz/njiq.html | http://ihwimlkg.com/vhki/yzbh.html