Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

Blur effect was intended


I truly have absolutely nothing to blog about, so here's a picture instead. For the story, head to Pablo's for more info.

Oh.. okay okay. At least I should have something more than this, right? Well, if you people had been to Pab's, you know that we were at Tugu Negara last weekend. Tiring walk woo. But it was enjoyable to be back with nature once more. Can't believe that it's still in KL. Heh.

Granted, that was the first time I went to Tugu Negara. Suffice to say, the patriot inside me began to rise and that I have the utmost respect to our nation's patriots.

The same cannot be said for the sculptures outside of the park, tho. Don't get me wrong, I like art, it's just that the sculptures are a bit...abstract for me to take it in. And I was in no mood to appreciate sculptures: I was dead tired. Maybe next time, with enough energy, I'll go there again and try to appreciate it.

Well, that was that weekend. This weekend? Meh, back to good 'ol (stupid and unpatriotic) civilisation for me. Movie time. Ask pablo what we're gonna see.

Oh, speaking of pablo, why is her blog all so gone haywire when viewed in IE? The nav column is all the way down the page, not the usual place up above. Care to shed any light, Ibanez? (yes yes, I only use IE when I don't have time.)

Well, That's about it I guess. I'll try to blog a little bit more when my Muse finally returns from her vacation somewhere in Korea.

13 Comments:

  At Thu Aug 18, 08:32:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

Ichiban~!

  At Thu Aug 18, 08:35:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

"the blur is intended" ? Who are you kidding? Its unintended. See, see? What did I tell you?

You should have let me played with the camera from the start.

  At Thu Aug 18, 08:39:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

Oh so enthusiatic? If you don't want to follow I can always go visit the Unofficial_Ruler_Of_Cheras.

:)

Hopefully the (movie)tickets are cheap! >_<

I wanna see the Butterfly Farm there(near Tugu Negara)! Darn expensive entrance ticket woo~~! T_T
Adult RM15. *cry*cry*

I wonder if they will believe me if I say I'm 8...
Hm....

  At Sun Aug 21, 03:33:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

I'm using IE 24/7....

  At Sun Aug 21, 08:14:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

yay, another IE user!

  At Sun Aug 21, 08:25:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

@syaoran: ooops. totally forgot about your question. was supposed to reply on friday but I got distracted by you know who. >.>

yes, pab's; just a guess, CSS problem I think. IE6 still not 100% compatible with it. Hopefully it'll be magically fixed in IE7. Dont take my word for it. I'm not a web guru.

@pabs: try post a new entry, see if it helps with the margin.(really, I dont know what I just said. Just try for the sake of making me look smart. XD)

  At Sun Aug 21, 09:39:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

Ibanez: Um...what was the question?

  At Sun Aug 21, 09:45:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

Ibanez: Distracted by who???

Syaoran: "yes, pab's; just a guess, CSS problem I think."
CSS problems...*chuckles*

  At Mon Aug 22, 11:24:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

IE forever~!!!

  At Tue Aug 23, 04:48:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ibanez: I think the problem is blogger-wide. Check out Amonrei's.

Pabs: Heh. Tell me about it.

  At Fri Jul 21, 02:46:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://gtuolekk.com/iffq/osyw.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://acsqaxjs.com/lpmu/xntt.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Fri Jul 21, 02:46:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

  At Fri Jul 21, 02:47:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://gtuolekk.com/iffq/osyw.html | http://shfjpepo.com/vefc/trkk.html