Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

Dancing Flames


There was supposed to be a blog up here, But I guess things've cooled down. so I think it's unnecessary anymore for that blog.

But thing did heat up: I saw my bro burning off old documents, and saw the flames playing around. I saw it as a good opportunity to play with the ixus' settings.

Apparently this image was supposed to accompany the supposed blog, as I was taking snaps in a particular mindset. Well, I guess I don't need it now. Better not let it go to waste.

Lens aperture F/3.2. ISO 400. Shutter speed 1/400. Cheewah, macam professional photographer pulaks. Ahaha...

11 Comments:

  At Tue Jun 07, 02:21:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

Post-o post-o! Whoooheee! Aheeeeey~!

  At Tue Jun 07, 02:27:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

Seeing the fire..it reminded me that its been a looong time since i made some barbequed chicken wings.
Marinate them first in honey, soy sauce, oil, pepper, garlic, ginger,lemon grass and a secret ingredient. Barbeque over an open fire.....

Ahhhh....

  At Tue Jun 07, 02:28:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

It also reminded me of my younger days when i wanted to burn all my books after school ends.

  At Tue Jun 07, 02:31:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

I'm a lazy photographer. Point and shoot. Yep, that's me.

  At Tue Jun 07, 02:35:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

okay i'm nice today, so i won't spam as much.

^^

you're safe



for now.....

  At Tue Jun 07, 04:20:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

woosh, I'm back and ready for action.

miss me, people? ^v~

still tired to write down comments tho.

oh goodie, there'e bunch of catching up to do.

  At Tue Jun 07, 04:41:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

Yo dude, hang pi mana, lama tak dengar?

Haha, but seriously.

  At Thu Jun 09, 12:21:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

ibanezzzzzzzzzzz..... we miss you. :p

Dun perasan, k?

Love the fire man.

  At Wed Jul 26, 11:06:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://xysoergb.com/vote/lcox.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://gijumvyd.com/cmcm/vhsd.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Wed Jul 26, 11:06:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

  At Wed Jul 26, 11:06:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://xysoergb.com/vote/lcox.html | http://beovelpc.com/rinx/revp.html