Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

Censorship Rules!

Would'ya believe it that I've censored some stuff in my blogs? If you look back at some posts, you'll notice the [BLEEP] sign all over the blog. I've censored stuff to protect names and places.

Big question is: WHY?

Because I'm gonna go public with this blog, starting with a classroom presentation! Or somethin' like that.

Yesh, I don't want people to read those stuffs. I guess it's better for me to censor it. Even if people do know about those stuff, they won't go any further. Besides, I guess it's time for this blog to go public, ne?

Another reason for me to delete those stuff is because, it's the past. Get over it. Stuff happens for a reason. And I blog those stuff here. When time has passed by, you think to yourself, "why the hell am I keeping this stuff?"

I have a tendency to chuck things out when it gets too old. Useless things that have no more importance wahtsoever is thrown away. My old excercise books from primary school? Why keep that junk? Recycle it. That old watch that stopped working 5 years ago? Throw it away. This old PC mouse? Do you have any use for it?

Before actually throwing stuff away, there are a few questions that must be asked. Do you have any use for it? Could it be re-used? Does this thing have any [political/social/economic] importance to it? If any answer to these questions (and more questions) are of the negative-type, I chuck it right away.

Are there anything that I don't throw away? Huh? Whaddaya think I am, Inhuman? (wait, don't answer that.)

Of course there are stuff I don't throw away. Old pictures (the olddest picture of me that I had was when I'm 2 years old. Cute.), Some good stuff, some books (make that most books. Some of 'em cost more than 150 bucks. Valuable to tha core.), and some other good stuff.

Back to the now-censored blog. Now that I've deleted some stuff, won't I miss 'em? Well, some of them deserved to be deleted, while others... Well, let's just say I still have them in my cranium.

So, are you going on with the public-listing of this blog? Of course I am. I didn't waste time deleting stuff just to leave this blog to my 4 loyal readers. Promote this blog, a-holes!

Dammit, somehow somewhere inside of me, I'm gonna regret this decision. But I'm just gonna bite my lips and just see things through. I guess this strange decision might be affected by me smoking a pack of cigarettes today.

GASP! YOU SMOKED? NOW?!

Yes, and I haven't smoked in a looong time, I tell you. And no, I'm not a chain smoker like the penthouse boys. I only smoke when feel something wrong in my gut. And yes, I will only smoke this one pack, and will stop smoking for the rest of the year. That is a true promise from my heart. You guys have gotten mad at me before when I smoke, and I thank you for that. It means you guys are concerned for me. Thank you. You guys should also know that I only smoked once per year. And one pack per year. I promise I won't smoke again.

Well, I've reached the end of today's blog. I guess I'm gonna go smoke one now. Sore Ja.

11 Comments:

  At Wed Feb 02, 01:23:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Boo. First post. Bleh. =P

  At Wed Feb 02, 01:27:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

>_< For calling me A-hole....me will not promote. XD Muahahahahaa.....

Oh, and..... GAH~! Blog posts are censored~!!!! >_< *pengsan*

  At Wed Feb 02, 11:21:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

Bwahahahaha~! (baru lepas layan Bleach). :P

  At Wed Feb 02, 08:02:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Now that it's going public, all the more reason for you to have a tag board. Grrrr....

  At Thu Feb 03, 01:15:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

:P :P

STILL no tagboard. Not just yet, okay? In the meantime, just spam the comment box, 'kay?

  At Fri Feb 04, 09:33:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  At Fri Feb 04, 09:35:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

oi, oi, I really have lost my *beep* touch. >.>

Eh, what's with the *beep* censorship? I'd thought we had enough with the one in the gov agency?

As for "free publicity", I already did that unintentionally through my CMS (gasp, I've got a *beep* blog?!)

Be smart, do a google and find out for yourself.

I "hate" google. There's no privacy on the sibaarr spaace anymore. ;)

P.S: Down with censorship!

  At Sat Feb 05, 01:12:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Tsk tsk tsk...

Ibanez ibanez....

I win again. XD

  At Mon Sep 25, 01:47:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://ftuqscgt.com/xttc/negh.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://miqnzltm.com/gjyo/gfbc.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Mon Sep 25, 01:47:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

  At Mon Sep 25, 01:47:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://ftuqscgt.com/xttc/negh.html | http://pjwbpugr.com/qqxj/ripw.html