Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

"Now that's value for my travel miles"

Today was my Grammar 2 test. Tough, but manageble. But I'm not here talking 'bout today. (Oh, need to mention, this is my FUCKING FINAL WEEK HERE IN AG, SO SAYONARA FUCKING AG!)

Okay, now that's out of the system, let's talk about yesterday.

Sunday was the closure of my mini-reunion with the Inner Circle. In my original plan, I opted to leave KL in the morning, but somehow, lethargy came over us. Heh heh. So we just hung around until lunchtime.

Off to Pudu we went, hoping to find a ticket back to AG. We were at Pudu around 1.50pm. "Tiket 6.30 petang dik." "paling awal 6.30 dik." "6.30pm."

Aw shit. All the tix for the noon was sold out. No way I'm gonna spend 4 more hours in KL just to wait for the bus. That means....

YES BABY! KTM Komuter adventure all over again. I really need to get out of the city. What better way than this? Besides, I've done this twice already, so it's cheesecake.

I said my goodbyes to Dato' Seri and Mie. We had a good time on Saturday. Tiring, but good. After the goodbyes, I boarded the commuter train. I officially left the city at 2.28pm.

The train ride was booring. Hey, it's Sunday and people are coming and going. Besides, I need to see the world once in a while.

(Somehow, I regret that sentence.)

Got to Seremban, and off to find another ticket to AG. "What!? 6.30 lagi!?" Now this is really something. And it's only 4pm. I really don't want to sid down and relax. I want to move. I didn't buy the ticket, instead, I wondered around the bus station. Then I saw it.

A bus to Tampin.

I took it. It's the old-skool type of bus, kinda like Tai Lye. Cost? $3.40. Wow, for a trip that costs that much, I guess it'll be a long trip.

Make that a long and fun trip.

For I had the time of my life, travelling through Negri Sembilan. I never had the chance to see N9 up close, and this was my chance. I could see the small towns, the greenery, and the looming hills and mountains. I was a fairly long trip. When we were close to Tampin, I tried to find the roadside marker stone to see how far was I travelling.

50 miles. o.O Plus, it was Route 1. Yes, THE route 1.

Holy... I never had so much fun riding a bus. And travelling thru N9 for a bonus.. Just wow.

But after the fun trip, it's back to reality for me. I had to find a bus back to campus. It was easy, as the bus frequently comes to this town.

Once I arrived in AG, I have to take another bus to campus. Once I stepped inside the campus gates, I checked my watch, it was 6.30pm! 4 hours of travelling from KL to campus! And I reached campus by 6.30. If I had bought a bus ticket, then I would have boarded the bus now. Hah! Take that!

All in all, it was a fun day. Of course for you people, this looks like nothing. But I care not about your thoughts. This is my personal fun, my personal victory, my personal happiness.

Argh...Tired of typing. Chiss, I wish I could type like this for the reply mail...

3 Comments:

  At Fri Sep 22, 07:21:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://xilzkpyt.com/tyko/zgul.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://pzguxsfh.com/bplw/sbnu.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Fri Sep 22, 07:21:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

  At Fri Sep 22, 07:21:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://xilzkpyt.com/tyko/zgul.html | http://otqpszlb.com/hyjo/jpal.html