Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

Still blanko...this is pathetic

Another day passed without any other blog ideas showing themselves up. My blog is getting lamer and lamer, which is kinda a good thing.

Too much distractions around today. I can't even get a decent PC time for myself. I also really need to reply to that email from that precious person. Really, too much on my mind to get blogging.

I like being busy, but if it clashes with my PC time, I kinda get angry. PC time for me is a personal time. A time where I could compose my thoughts into a linear equation and solve it easily. I treat every email personally, utlizing my mind to compose the thoughts. I also spend this time surfing my favorite sites, like megatokyo and such.

Being busy is something else. Being busy means doing work and there is a possiblity that it'll get multitasking. Most of the time, being busy means me helping out my peers. I cannot devulge in personal stuff as destroys my focus.

For example, right now as type this entry. Beside me is my classmate, Nani Syafrina. A really cute girl, and she's also playing as Sandy in Grease. Usually I'm okay by all this. But right now she's writing an essay and occasionally asks my help to correct her mistakes. This is a perfect example of busy time clashing with personal time. I can't even focus to write this blog, and I don't want to be rude to Nani by not helping her. To add insult to injury, my metabolism's going under, and I'm sleepy to boot.

Of course there are solutions. I could just tell Nani not to bother me, but then it would be rude. I absolutely hate rudeness. Another solution is to stop writing this blog, and find another time to write another, better blog. I'll guess I'll do that now.

3 Comments:

  At Wed Nov 01, 05:29:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://fniykpgv.com/jjqk/nofi.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ltyrtrka.com/jsgn/ohch.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Wed Nov 01, 05:29:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

  At Wed Nov 01, 05:30:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://fniykpgv.com/jjqk/nofi.html | http://kxmsyyit.com/cdeu/bbyz.html