Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

My first blog

Uh..Hello world?

Well, welcome to my first blog thingie. I decided it was high time I should make a blog, and on 3rd September 2004, 11.50am, I've created this. "Grasshopper Dreams", at....uh? Shit, I forgot my own address?! [editus rex: It's http://syaoranblues.blogspot.com you dope.]

So much for that welcoming post. Not even a hundred words, I said a profanity. I apologise for this and in the future times if you are appalled by swearwords. I'm sorry, I curse a lot, and i don't intend to change it. Not for anything in the world. You don't like it, just leave.

Objective? It was in my mid-to-long term plans that I'll set up a blog. But as long the M bug bites me, there's no chance in hell for a blog. But now? There was a sudden urge to create a blog. (Jeez, i wish this "urge" were present in my so-called studies...)

Probably it's because of sudden new insights about life that experienced. Apparently, I learned a lot about life these past few weeks (literally). And because of that, I felt that I had to put it in a blog, as a reminder to me.

I also like to email my friends (i call them dudes or members) just about anything that is happening with my life. unfortunately circumstances has ket me choose the blog route. What circumstances?
  1. The M bug. Hehe, can't help it maa. Plus, typing the same content for 2 different people? C'mon!
  2. My current internet access. I always access the internet from the campus library. even though it's quite fast, the connection's not always reliable and sometimes I can't even open my own inbox. That suXorz.
  3. Still in the library. this time its the people itself. they hog the PCs all around. I usually don't got a chance to use it. And when I do, people are always making noise around (uh, hello people, this is a library? Where are your fucking manners?) And also, when I "accidently" look what they're surfing, what do i see? Fucking Friendster. I HATE FUCKING FRIENDSTER. What a load of crap. Waste of time and resources.
    Uh... I guess that's it for now. I still haven't got the hang of the compose window. I can't get a grip on the font or the size. Probably I'll go the Notepad way. We'll see.

    AND.... the blog above is not finished yet. I'll just post it for now, just to see the results. Plus, who the hell types a long intro blog?

    Ja ne.

    2 Comments:

      At Sun Sep 17, 07:47:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Well done!
    [url=http://inmmtbkf.com/bvsy/ndxk.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://jlrcsvlj.com/nqkh/xosi.html]Cool site[/url]

      At Sun Sep 17, 07:47:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Good design!
    http://inmmtbkf.com/bvsy/ndxk.html | http://osiielbd.com/onsb/qtnt.html