Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

Back to the real Blogging

Back to the real blogging for me. I posted something before using mail-to-blog feature Blogger have, and it turned out bad. Meh.

Gawd, I never realised blogging could be so addictive, just like drugs or sex :P. Yesterday I didn't have the chance to go near a PC, and there was a lot to blog about, IMO. Actually, yesterday was really uneventful, but I was full of thoughts and my fingers are itchin' to blog it.

Er.. you got it wrong there, sir. Yesterday was eventful, being that there was Grease rehearsal in the morning.

Grease? yes, Grease. Grease is the word we're talking about! My class is going to do a staging of Grease on the 23rd of September. We've been busy doing rehearsals all along. Where do I fit in? I play the jock, Tom. And also a backup dancer on the "Greased Lightning" and "We Go Together" songs. Yes, there will be songs and dancing. If there's a picture,I'll put it up.

Speaking of pictures, click to http://photos.yahoo.com/dickmulder1 for my photo album. I promised to put up pics if available, and now it's available.

The first two pics had been taken during my best buddy's graduation ceremony way back on the 25th of July. The subseqent pics are of me taken by my roomie. I was, in fact, trying to write a blog on paper during the time the picture was taken. But I won't put the blog up here. Too personal. :P. The pics were taken only recently last week.

Enough of past tense. How about the present tense? Well, the best thing that happened to me today was getting an email from a precious person. She promised me that email for a long time. She couldn't write it then, because of studies and a dead phone line. But now i have recieved her email, a whopping 15kb of it. Quite long, and I enjoyed every word. I really wanted to reply to it right now, but.... I'm hungry. Can't focus to write the reply, let alone focus writing this blog. Whoops.

Uh, I guess that's it for today. Haha.. yesterday, I have a lot of stuff waiting for the chance for me to blog it. But right now as I sit in front of the PC, thinking of topics to blog, nothing comes to mind. How ironic. Does this means the start of the end of this site?

Hungry maa. Ja ne.

4 Comments:

  At Thu Sep 28, 01:34:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://vaswoifp.com/ooyz/cesy.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://cicwpvqd.com/hsvc/opor.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Thu Sep 28, 01:34:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

  At Thu Sep 28, 01:34:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://vaswoifp.com/ooyz/cesy.html | http://tusescld.com/jmin/yklz.html

  At Thu Sep 09, 12:51:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

there is always something interesting on this blog