Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

"What is this crap on my TV?"

First off, @Pablo: I hope you get better soon. Don't forget to makan ubat. And rehat. Don't let me sic my Sugar Pie on you. Oops, sorry, already did. Have she called you yet?

Well, to answer Pab's question: Why Filter, not xPlay? The hard truth isn't just limited to that one crappy show, it's actually about the whole channel itself. It's a very angker story, so get ready to hide behind the popcorn box.

If you remember your astro, you'd remember channel 13 was called TechTV. The actual channel was very fun and informative, a good channel. As the name of the channel implies, it caters to technology. It shows programs that are about technology, gadgets, and of course, games. Even their website is very good and informative.

Looking at archive.org's dates, the horror probably started around July 2003 (whoa, didn't realise it was that far back). The real story was that, G4 was looking into acquring TechTV. But first, what the fuck is this G4?

TO BE CONTINUED....

8 Comments:

  At Sat Apr 30, 02:41:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

T-T they took away more?!

The medicine is making me phase in and out of reality. I was bored and was going to a few sites then *poof i became coco crunch! I meant i pengsan in front of the computer.
...what pie!? Pies could call??

  At Sat Apr 30, 06:14:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

dude, G4 already took over TT. Rose's still there tho. I think. I don't have astro and i don't watch crappy tech show unless it explains about HDR rendering, collision detection mechanism, real-time dynamic lightning and shadows...

well, let just say TT's not 133t 'nuff. Feel free to disagree. :P

anywaayyy,

here's a haiku that I found some time ago:

G4TechTV is soon to be dead;
I Still want to bang;
That hot babe named Morgan Webb.

pretty neat, huh? XD

  At Sat Apr 30, 06:30:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

Pies? I like apple's. :)

and Pabs, don't push yourself too hard or you might end up like Babs. >.<

  At Sun May 01, 02:31:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don eat pies...:P yeah i know deprived..he he

i'm not pushing myself. But i hate lying down prone...like tare tare panda.

  At Sun May 01, 02:32:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lazy is different la ('',)

  At Tue Sep 19, 04:40:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://kewtoeyu.com/apkq/skdy.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://vkfcwomb.com/hcpu/anmt.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Tue Sep 19, 04:40:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

  At Tue Sep 19, 04:40:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://kewtoeyu.com/apkq/skdy.html | http://pdehdjbr.com/euhs/kkro.html