Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

Perscription drugs?

Oh yeah! 4chan (and 5chan and idlechan and renchan and moeboard) archive! www.0chan.org. That's a zero. Oh, NOT VERY WORKSAFE AT ALL!

Hmm, I guess my mood's going up a bit. Had to resort to extreme measures, namely chatting with 3 closest friends at the same time. Thanks to Lase, G-man, and Kero-chan.

And yeah, Lase said that the blog's getting boring. I know. Too much angsty stuff. I promise (a politician's promise) that when I get back home, I'll update the site layout. Maybe do some wallpapering. Oh yeah, I'll definitely do some vector tracing. hmm..what else ah.. oh yeah, *gasp!* maybe a tagboard.

And of course, fresh blogs. If I can la. :P

4 Comments:

  At Fri Apr 01, 06:17:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

*Ting*

First post (V)^.^(V)

*tong*

  At Fri Apr 01, 06:18:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Tag board for sure won't come. No matter how many holidays you have. >_>

  At Sun Apr 03, 09:04:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

O rly?

Actually, yeah. See the line "a politician's promise"?

Priorities, baby. Namely...uh...yeah. Them priorities. yup. yup.

  At Sun Apr 03, 09:06:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

tch, i missed 2 consecutive posts. this is not over, lase. I shall make a comeback. Soon.

@syaoran: sorry for the lack of spamming. Been busy like hell lately.

As for a taggie, you might want to take the cue from ross.

oh, regarding the previous post - Who's SHE? >:D