Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

Can I borrow 5 bucks....

...I'm just short 5 bucks to buy myself a Nuclear Detonation Kit. Why? I want to blow up Shah Alam.

Why again? This place is like the nexus of emofagness. [Oh yeah, blogger warning. Explicit Language (maybe) up ahead.]

Why again? Y'see, today was the last paper for us (yay!) so She and I went out and go crazy la. Midvalley. Gila. Before we left for Kl, she was such an emo. I'm not saying it in a bad way la. She was sad about something. I really hate seeing that. Okay, so we went out of SA and went to Sentral and MV.

Guess what? She cheered up. And me too, just because she cheered up.

Time's up, so we got the bus back to station. Along the way, she's really happy.

Just as we enter the Shah Alam city limits, she goes back to her emo self. And me too. Mutherfucka.

What is it with this crappy town? The only times I am happy is when I'm out of town. Sg.Buloh, Sg.Besi, Melaka, Segamat. Everytime I'm out of this frickin town I'm happy. Just I cross into the city limits, the muthafucking emo struck.

So you guys should like, get worried that I want to blow up Shah Alam. This city sucks monkey balls. My girl's not happy. I'm not happy. This city sucks.

But enough of the sucking and mutherfucking. The question is, why does this city suck? Why not PJ? KL? Hell, why not Kangar? It really bothers me la about this town. The atmosphere's lame. Not to mention fun places. It feels like it's not safe here.

But then again, you have to make do with your city. You can't expect the city to live up to your expectation. Then again, that's defeatist's talk. Oh well.

Sidenote: I saw some who looks exactly like our dear Joe_Hahn. Right up to the slick pull-back hair. Hm.

sidenote #2. This one really made my day. Funnay.

6 Comments:

  At Wed Apr 06, 04:44:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

what the hell am I doing at 4.30 in the morning?!

erm, so yeah, First'd.

Is that even a word?

won't comment on the main rant. yet. Waiting for you-know-who.

@sidenote #2: I don't understand Japanese, so enlightened me. Wait a sec, S squared; does this gotta do with the legendary emo kid?

  At Thu Apr 07, 03:25:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

You-know-who-what? What? really, I'm really lampi now. What the hell do you mean?

You need me to explain the pic? Did you watch EVA, man? Aiyah...

fyi, I don't understand anything too. But the pic is funny.

  At Tue Apr 12, 05:58:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Masami said...

i don't know what problem you have with shah alam.. i don't think it's the place that causes the emo syndrome to crop up or else everyone living there would be emo to the max. and anyway i'm from shah alam. if you blow it up, my family can move to kl. or subang. or somewhere that has better places to lepak. and doesn't have khir toyo as the mb. so, yeah, blow it up if you can.

  At Mon Nov 13, 03:11:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://qdqbhffs.com/olfz/hpac.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://cdlxwutf.com/eiqa/nrup.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Mon Nov 13, 03:11:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

  At Mon Nov 13, 03:11:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://qdqbhffs.com/olfz/hpac.html | http://ufrbxhjt.com/drfg/duzv.html