Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

Mew Mew Mew~!

I'm so genki today... Well, not that genki, but it's almost there.

Why? I managed to fully repair my homie's PC, along with all the whistles intact. Also, my sweetie pie finally bought a Hotlink number, which means no more shitty shitty line. Oh, it's raining right now, so that means a cooler temperature. Oh heck, I'm playing P.Ramlee's Malam Bulan Dipagar Bintang..sedap. And I'm having my favorite drink (which is apparently, not booze.) My room is a total mess after all that repairing, It's a literal dragon's nest if you ever saw one.

Holy crap, I'm genki.

@Pablo: You want the Angelic Layer OST? I'll burn it for you. Yeah yeah, I also have genki songs, tho that doesn't mean I play those songs.

And no, the post title have nothing to do Tokyo Mew Mew. Burn it with FIRE!

p.s. : I'm karaoke-ing to my winamp.. Holy crap.

12 Comments:

  At Thu Apr 28, 06:27:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Another vic..i mean supporter of the genki-ness spirit! ^-^ Yay!

Mew mew mew sounds like a cat...hm...

  At Thu Apr 28, 06:30:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

O.o wow Syaoran sounding genki is ...different

  At Thu Apr 28, 06:32:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that you mentioned it...it seem i forgot to clean up my room in Shah Alam...uh oh :P

  At Fri Apr 29, 05:54:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

Celcom forevaaahhhhh!

  At Fri Apr 29, 06:42:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIGIIIIIIIIIII forever! He he :D

  At Fri Apr 29, 07:52:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

Celcom rox! Hotlink okay la, but still suxorz! DiGi f'n suxorz!

Yadda yadda yadda.

  At Fri Apr 29, 08:38:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I resent that! :D Here DiGi territory mah. So here great line woo...can contact outer space some more.;P

  At Sat Apr 30, 12:52:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

Good for you to contact outer space. But we're talkin' about frickin' Malaysia here! It's only ONE bar in my room! Suxorz!

  At Sat Apr 30, 07:27:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well..why do you need DiGi in a Celcom territory? (insert confused smiley here)

  At Tue Nov 14, 01:48:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://vdcfscgt.com/bfgl/ytko.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://rbetjion.com/foix/flqo.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Tue Nov 14, 01:48:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

  At Tue Nov 14, 01:48:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://vdcfscgt.com/bfgl/ytko.html | http://dkxxwzqj.com/htjs/qxkn.html