Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

Rojak pack

First off, new blog on Pablo's. Funny stuff. I didn't realize she's a funny girl. Go make a mess at her place :p

Next off: crap, April's almost over. Had good times in April. For starters, got punk'd by Pablo off the crapper. Damn you~! Other than that, had good times going around town with my Sugar Pie. Oh, finally got back home after a gruelling semester in That Frickin' Town (Sin City it ain't), both psychologically and emotionally. Frickin' traumatic. The highpoint of my stay in TFT was when I got on the bus to leave town and head back home.

Oh, the closing of April also means the coming of May (for those of you who don't know your calendar, May comes after April and before June). May is also important for a few things, namely a few birthdays (Pablo's!), somebody's escalator down to workplace hell (Lase!) and a long-awaited return of a local hero to his homeland (G-Man!)

I'll just shortlist some of the events that's happening since the last entry. First, I got a pleasant surprise in my mailbox. Thanks for the bracelet, Cute. Other than that, my homie and I are planning to revive our old hobby of cycling. It's a good sweat-buster and we get good excersice on it. At least the plan is more tangible than the "Let's go jogging!" plan, which clearly is a politician's promise.

Heh, almost stopped posting at this point, just to post the blog, for Lase. :p No worries, girl, I'll try to finish it.

Actually, I can't. No topics surfacing up right now.

This always happen when I sit in front of the PC.

Oh yeah, there's this thing Lase wrote on her buddy's blog. It's about racism. I wanted to block-quote it, but naah. Here's the blog, and her subsequent comment.

Off-hand comment: I don't know why I like piano-based music. Pablo took a shot of my selection, and she said it was "too slow". I got this OST, full of piano stuff. Also, Final Fantasy piano lah, and also orchestra stuff lah. I could say that these pieces makes me relax and cool down. I really don't understand why the 'youngsters' like those heavy sht, Or worse, Linkin Park (for those in the dark, LP is associated with emo-kids. The kids really realted to their lyrics. Frankly, I don't understand any of this shit, let alone their lyrics.)

Okay dah, I'm really off the deep end lah. Later la will add more. [/politician's promise]

17 Comments:

  At Wed Apr 27, 01:48:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

ROAR~!!!! (insider joke)

Hehehe...

  At Wed Apr 27, 01:52:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Nyao~! Bile Pab's birthday?

  At Wed Apr 27, 08:33:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiyoh! You had to do it huh? Chis. Are you still sore about the crapper incident? Ahahahahah.

4 Lase= My birthday is in May. IM Syaoran for the exact date. Because he had to wrestle a crocodile just to get it out from me according to him. I could just tell you but he'll go nuts...a hahahha

  At Wed Apr 27, 08:36:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and I did not say it was too slow!
Hey I do listen to string instrument (piano is a string instrument) e.g Strauss, Brahms etc.
I said it was too sad and lonely! There're are other songs you know..

  At Wed Apr 27, 08:38:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

..and i like LP. Because of them i could stomach the whole genre. Oh. and they don't curse to get their pont across.
Yes, i'm emo...probably the thought of getting older...hm...

  At Wed Apr 27, 08:55:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am occasionally funny.....>,<

  At Wed Apr 27, 10:28:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Pablo: Tell me. Let him go nuts. Hahahaha....

As for LP, I kinda think they're ok. Loud, but ok. One of the very few bands I actually listen to. ^^;;

Piano version of Maaya Sakamoto's Hemisphere is heaven. ^^ I don't listen to much "heavenly" songs though. Prefer the genki genki types. :)

  At Wed Apr 27, 12:39:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See? See? What did I tell you? There is genki-er type songs out there...:)

4 Lase= Naaah..the last time i made him nuts he still remembers.I'm afraid if he turns into some kind of Ghost Rider type (FYI: Ghostie's tagline "Vengence is mine!") and do something weirder to me. Ha ha ha :D

  At Wed Apr 27, 04:58:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Dun care lah. Hahahaha.... I'm evil today.

Try Kaleido Star OST and Angelic Layer OST. Genki genki.

  At Wed Apr 27, 07:13:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

http://www.tag-board.com

:D

  At Wed Apr 27, 07:13:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

http://www.tag-board.com

:D

  At Wed Apr 27, 07:47:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

woah, woah, slow down kids, I'm kinda lost here!

roar, LP, emo, piano, birthday, ghost rider... he's hot, that ghost rider guy. yeah pun intended. :P

Pardon me while I go dig back my good 'ol GR's collection to drool on.

damn, where's the drool smiley when you need one...

  At Wed Apr 27, 08:16:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Burn burn. :p GR is scary but kewl at the same time. ^^

Ibanez: We ain't fast. You're just slow. Nyehahaha... *I'm so gonna regret saying this when you get a first post*

  At Thu Apr 28, 12:48:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

4 ibanez:wow you have old GRs? How cool is that?

4 lase: uh huh. so gonna regret this..^~^

  At Fri Aug 04, 05:03:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://chxbptgt.com/grry/oowr.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://zhsswlqs.com/qzje/fjbf.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Fri Aug 04, 05:03:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://chxbptgt.com/grry/oowr.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://zhsswlqs.com/qzje/fjbf.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Fri Aug 04, 05:03:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://chxbptgt.com/grry/oowr.html | http://fwbwfysr.com/psbf/sgjb.html