Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

Do not operate heavy machinery

Like always, I've been distracted by stuff. And I haven't touched the ps2 yet. Haiya....

Queen Of Spam, Pablo is really hot right now. Get the fire extinguisher, dudes. My advice to Pablo, slow down the SpamMobile, girl.

Lase, you're still in exam mode. You don't have to be here. Study. Totally forgot about my blog? why should I be mad pulaks? You said it yourself, exam stress. Alah, I don't mind. As long as you don't totally forget me lah. Ayam golek... Mmm....

I had some rough cough and stifling sniffling today, so I downed a medicine lying about in the house. (Kids, don't try this at home. I'm a trained professional and I know the risks.) Apparently, it was my dad's, and it was so good. It also carried the "Do not operate heavy machinery and Driving. May cause drowsiness" etc etc.

So I took it (the labels says to take a teaspoon. Sikitnya...) and it was goddamn good. So I retreated back into the room and watched some CSI. After an hour (this was before lunch, around 10-something AM) I was too tired to stand up. So I goal'ed. Like a ripe cempedak. In my semi-conscious state, I also realized that my mouth is open and I'm surely gonna drool.

Woke up around lunch by my dad. It was like a map of Australia... Anyway, I was too woozy to get up. My body was very light and I couldn't balance myself. I never had such a powerful ubat. Wanna try it again, by I really hate the woozyness part. heck, I even continued sleeping later in the afternoon.

Oh yeah, Went out with my dad today. Saw an ostrich farm for the first time. Smelly like crap. Also, my driver's license and my 'hog's road tax have been renewed. Watch out Kangar!

Oh, to enlighten Pablo and the rest of the lot:
Verbose, adj., containing more words than necessary, wordy.
Regress, n.,
movement backward to a previous and especially worse or more primitive state or condition.
From Merriam-webster online dictionary.

As for Algernon, it's actually a lab rat which had a surgery to make it more intelligent. The experiment was a success, so it was done on a human, Charlie Gordon. Sadly, Algernon regresses and finally died. So what about Charlie...?

It's all in the book titled "Flowers for Algernon". I'll give it you soon, Pablo. It's one of my beloved books.

21 Comments:

  At Wed Apr 13, 11:14:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol syaoran, you gotta lay off those meds man. it can kill ya, literally sometimes. kangar has seen better days? your 'hog is raring to go and rev up some dust?

  At Thu Apr 14, 09:24:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

i hate this when this happens...

  At Thu Apr 14, 09:24:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

..new blog when i'm not here! Hello all.

  At Thu Apr 14, 09:26:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

D***IT! I know what those words means! (Not sure about the algernon thingie though-cool!) Will be waiting for the book from you.

  At Thu Apr 14, 09:27:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

This is all i'll write today since everyone said to stop spamming.

  At Thu Apr 14, 09:30:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

Oh..my friend want to say something..

Eth: "There is no gravity...the earth sucks! Just an enlightenment for you guys... oh and since the government is soooo keen in deforestation issues lately... lets save the trees. Kill the beavers! Thank you."

-An Advertisement from Eth's Ministry.

  At Thu Apr 14, 09:32:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

She's nice isn't she?...Heh heh (I'm not making her up! She's the girl beside me in the bookmark!)

  At Thu Apr 14, 09:32:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

I can't help it...

  At Thu Apr 14, 09:32:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

....i need to...

  At Thu Apr 14, 09:33:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

...spam!!!! Yeah! 10th post!

  At Thu Apr 14, 09:33:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

Eth:...I'm .... not.....NIICCCEEE!!!!" (Goes off and kill Pablo)

  At Thu Apr 14, 09:34:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

Nyeeeeaaaa!!!!! Yes you areeeeeeegggggghhhh!!!
*PABLO R.I.P*

  At Thu Apr 14, 09:36:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

Eth:"Just follow the light, you'll be fine... I'll mourn for u when I have the mood...ok...chiow... ZZzzz~! -_-"

  At Thu Apr 14, 09:37:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

Preeeeetyy liggghhhtttt...oooooohhh...

  At Thu Apr 14, 09:38:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

Eth: "Geezz Pablo, give it a rest will ya? Even Christ waited 3 days before coming back...you waited like what...3 seconds???"

  At Thu Apr 14, 09:39:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

.....uh..sorry.. I'll wake up later. Hey, I'm suposed to be dead!

  At Thu Apr 14, 10:28:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

OMG How can this be???? Otter got the first post. >_<;;

*kills Otter*

  At Thu Apr 14, 10:31:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Eto... ostrich farm full of ostrich shit what do you expect? Sure smell like crap (shit) lah. =D

Tak lupa as long as you bawak ayam golek from me. Wakaka....

/loading shiny cute eyes

*tadah tangan outwards*

/loading cute grin

=P

  At Sun Sep 24, 09:32:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://doxkeiem.com/zlrn/bbtu.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://spfoyvyp.com/ylpc/qxlz.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Sun Sep 24, 09:32:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

  At Sun Sep 24, 09:32:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://doxkeiem.com/zlrn/bbtu.html | http://idevkwlp.com/ndeu/cufs.html