Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

Fifty Percent

First off, for Lase:


Well, I'm gonna unload what the Homies and I did yesterday. Basically, we went for a swim at Perlis' best-kept secret: Bukit Air. (Pablo, stop it with the 'ayaq' jokes.) It's a waterfall/lagoon place in the middle of the Perlisian jungle. We went up there by car, and we went straight to the lagoon and dip. It was very cool, temperature-wise, because of the surrounding jungle. Although the water was only up to our waists, it was very fun and cool. And it was relaxing being in the lush jungle with the natural sounds.

And no, the place ain't that secluded. Like I said, we went up there by car. Heck, even the floor of the 'lagoon' was fully tiled. No deep monsters lurking in the depths.

That was yesterday. As for today, Well, I took out my 'Hog and just go around town. Which brings me to one of my favorite hobbies.

This hobby of mine don't have an exact moniker to call it by. Maybe you guys could name it or something. The main ingredient is of course my 'hog. The second ingredient is a full tank of gas. The last ingredient is the most important: the thirst for adventure.

It ain't explorace/eco-challenge kinda thing, though I wouldn't mind it. No, it's a simple thing. Oh, another requirement: kampung roads.

Basically it goes like this: I ride around the mukim, looking around. If I found a kampung road, 3 out of 5 times I'll take it. I just ride on the road, admiring the view and the surrounding, the society, the atmosphere.

Try imagine yourself in the middle of a paddy field. The field stretches as far as the eyes can see. Over there on one side of the horizon, an ancient hilly range that stretches from the other side of the state and into Thailand itself. Imagine the sky is as blue as the sea, clouds like a school of fish playing around. Imagine jutting hills that's million of years old. Imagine you are in the center of a flatland state.

Imagine that and you'll feel 50% of Perlis' heartland already.

P.S.: Ross, already finished with 'it' ka? It really looks cool. Hats off to you.

11 Comments:

  At Fri Apr 15, 11:11:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

First Post! And now off...

  At Fri Apr 15, 11:12:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

..to spam. Wah Lase is so lucky! Given ayam golek! (Ayam golek really looks like that meh? Looks like Kenny Rogers...)

  At Fri Apr 15, 11:15:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

Syaoran.. the place that you describe..em, i live in a place like that. Hmm.. may i suggest a name for your hobby? Go walk-walk and look-look. ^o^

  At Sat Apr 16, 01:05:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"It" have been sent to you a few minutes ago. Nothing to be edited, just paste it in the template box, and add the tagboard code at the place i noted. youre good to go :)

  At Sat Apr 16, 07:07:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Ore...Sanjou! said...

perlisian jungle eh? a nice moniker i'll say.. :P

so its perlis ayam golek? or is it the same one we can find at the roadsides in anypart of the country?

  At Sat Apr 16, 09:16:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

@Ross: I noticed the layout screwed up. Then I realized it's because of the S2 image. Too bad. :p

Hi ya, Wanderer. No, it's just a random ayam golek I bought for Lase. The ayam golek industry here is dwindling, IMHO. Sigh. sedih.

@Ibanez: of course you knew it already. :p

And no i didn't push the work to Ross just so I could "have more time to float around in my empty space of mine".:p

I was stumped at the designing lor. So the only person I could turn to-- heh heh.

And I'll prove you wrong. Er.. how?

  At Sat Apr 16, 09:28:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Syaoran said...

Oh, and Ross, couldya provide me with all the imgs that's links to your space? Let me put it in my own space. Plus, I could learn a thing or two from dissecting it.

  At Sat Apr 16, 04:40:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Nyaaa.... nice layout. But you know something? YOU FORGOT TO INCLUDE THE DAMN TAGBOARD~!!!!!!

See what I get?

quote:
Go register your own tagboard and put the codes here.


Btw, ayam golek.... Kisama *kills Syaoran*

PS: Tsubasa Chronicles anime is out. Go download.

  At Thu Nov 09, 04:19:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://zlmxnjwg.com/imrx/xhuh.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://jfbsogxz.com/nrix/ieji.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Thu Nov 09, 04:20:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

  At Thu Nov 09, 04:20:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://zlmxnjwg.com/imrx/xhuh.html | http://vnnclyaw.com/podz/bvql.html