Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

An Algernon Moment

I feel like I'm losing it. I'm losing my grip on my mind. My ability to think. All I can do now is float in this empty space. With no lines to call horizon or wall, I just float...

It feels like it's slipping through me, like a handful of sand falling down through the fingers. Falling slowly..

It's not yet 48 hours and I'm already feeling despair and bored. What I'm really afraid of is that I'm losing my mental capacity and ability. In true Algernon moment, I'm regressing into my prehistoric self, devoid of any mental processes.

I don't want that to happen. I don't want to take control of me. This is my body, my home. I won't surrender without a fight. Over my dead body and mind.

In other words, I will use this blog as a diary of sorts of my battle that is raging inside me. I want to really defeat this vile creature. It will not take over me. I have plans and I want those plans fulfilled.

I'm working on a new layout for the blog. That's the top priority. Others include playing around vector-tracing. i'll put up any updates. I'm not gonna let this battle be a silent one.

I might lose this battle, but at least let this battle be known. Algernon finally regresses back to his old retarded self, but I am determined not to. I will not let my mind catch rust.

Ooh, ps2!

13 Comments:

  At Mon Apr 11, 08:04:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

First poster! *clap*clap* 2 days in a row!

  At Mon Apr 11, 08:05:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

Cool new words! Algernon. Verbose. Regresses.

  At Mon Apr 11, 08:06:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

ps2 huh? weak...

  At Mon Apr 11, 08:06:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

Yeap, you got your groove back..

  At Mon Apr 11, 08:12:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

Ibanez.
1) Lase is not here. I'm talking bout really old post. Girl talk...
2) Poor you..no holiday..Poor me, W.O.R.K.I.N.G holiday.

  At Mon Apr 11, 08:13:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

Thank You! Thank You my loyal subjects! Queen Pabs hereby declare today as.....MONDAY! Go forth and spam..:)

  At Mon Apr 11, 08:56:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

I am the alpha and...erm, not sure about the omega tho. =/

=========================================

woah, the ability to float in empty space? Please teach me o-great master! XD

*cough*

right. Good luck with the battle. Make sure you come back alive, private.

  At Mon Apr 11, 08:57:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

WTF, my first post! T_T

ugh, I need to stop thinking of what to put in first post and post.

  At Mon Apr 11, 09:00:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger he who must not be named said...

Actually I was watching a video while writing.

ugh, need to stop doing that too...

new resolution : no more getting distracted while doing first post post.

  At Tue Apr 12, 12:14:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

ibanez: I'm here.... finally. >_<

Believe it or not... (Syaoran's gonna kill me for this) I totally forgot about this blog because it's not under my blog links >_< I always click all links there so... it's not there. And exam stress caused it to slip my mind. Today's just as stressful but when I wanted to post a blog entry, I suddenly thought about *something I won't type here cos it's personal :p* and voila, I'm here. XD

Pablo: I want ayam golek. T_T Can't find any here anymore. T_T

ibanez: Next time first post just type "1st" then click submit. LOL. Oh, and ganbatte to you. :)

Eto.... nothing more. This has been a very long post by me. Hope it compensates for my MIA-ness.... not. >_<

  At Tue Aug 29, 10:47:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://apnyasrk.com/dzss/vzwl.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://hpkgkdjq.com/lspj/tkwo.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Tue Aug 29, 10:47:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

  At Tue Aug 29, 10:49:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://apnyasrk.com/dzss/vzwl.html | http://suayekww.com/kmep/gsqd.html