Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

...

Sayang...*hug*

That's all I can give. Hugs and kisses.

*hug* *kiss*

You've been through a lot. It's sad to see your sad face. And that I can't do anything about it.

But I'm here for you. Because I love you. I will never leave you. When you need me, I'm just a call away. And I'm just a single teardrop away. And I will never let that single teardrop touch the ground. For I will wipe it away, and I'll hug you till if makes you feel better, because I know you like it when I hug you.

Sayang... *hug* I love you. You have heard the words above, and the three words just before this so many times. I love you. I love you.

I can't put a title on this blog. Because I don't have an exact word or phrase to put it there. Speechless. It's the same expression when I read her blog. All I wanted to do is to hug her.

I love you.

What Mar said is true. HE loves you. The big Man up there loves you. My love for you can't compare Him. But I can love you the best I can.

RLC

8 Comments:

  At Mon Jan 30, 06:32:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen to that, bro.

  At Tue Jan 31, 01:10:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

Its okay now. *hugs*

  At Tue Jan 31, 03:45:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Cherane said...

Oh hey! Welcome back home! \(^-^)/\(^o^)/

  At Wed Nov 01, 07:26:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://ecqiezul.com/lfch/exbs.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://lpyomkii.com/plqv/pqow.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Wed Nov 01, 07:26:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

  At Wed Nov 01, 07:26:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://ecqiezul.com/lfch/exbs.html | http://pkuxwzeo.com/diwf/rmhh.html

  At Wed Nov 14, 01:42:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy tramadol cheap buy generic tramadol no prescription - tramadol online florida delivery

  At Tue Nov 20, 09:29:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy phentermine online phentermine los angeles - order phentermine from mexico