Grasshopper Dreams 2.0

Pain & Support

First, to reply to the messages.

@Fird: yep, they sure are. Cute little buggers. So how's life, dude?


@Lase: the RLC thingie? Eh, it's a simple acronym play. The players? Me, Pablo, and that one little thing that starts with the letter L. Hehe, try to figure that one out. In the meantime, you could try and break the CLOVER code too. same code-play. :D

@Lase again: Hey, you still have family over here. Pabs and I are there for you. And then there's EMiNA too.

Hm, life's been going too fast nowadays. Schoolwork's a bee-atch. Tons and tons. The usual. :p

Somehow, it's been a zen-like experience with the homework. At least you get distracted by the work. But of course, social life should never be forgotten. That's where the pain starts...

What I mean is, when friends face troubles in their lives. You are obliged to go and help them. At least be there to listen to their woes, and give moral support.

I love the job of the moral supporter. But it doesn't mean I love seeing my friends suffer. It breaks your heart seeing them hurt. And worse, you can't help him or her. All you can do is, give moral support. Sometimes I hate this job.

They would call upon you, ask you to keep them company. And then they pour out their worries to you. And I'll be there to support them. But it hurts to see them hurt. I want to do something to ease their pain. I don't know how to help aside from listening to them.

But the thing is, (and I'm still surprised at this) they appreciate me listening to them. It's like the burden are lifted from their shoulders, even if it's only a little bit of the whole. You can just see it in their eyes, the appreciation.

Still, it hurts to see them hurt. Sigh. Wish I could help them. Wish I could.

Sayang, I love you. I thank God that you're here for abang, and I will always love you.

Uh, no more time. Later.

RLC

4 Comments:

  At Fri Feb 24, 12:48:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Lase said...

Happy Belated Birthday

  At Sat Sep 23, 05:42:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://dhjazdoj.com/nbyn/gvcx.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://crfjdlkt.com/iaio/ajen.html]Cool site[/url]

  At Sat Sep 23, 05:43:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

  At Sat Sep 23, 05:43:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://dhjazdoj.com/nbyn/gvcx.html | http://lxeyvlhy.com/rxrs/rezd.html